Chapter 4

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

"What? ASStrid? Of course we did!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes at me. "Hola Lucas!" I giggled.

He groaned while giving me the middle finger. He grabbed Astrid's hand pulled her into their room.

I walked to the outside of their door and screamed, "GET SOME, LOVEBIRDS!" I ran into Calum and I's room.

I saw Calum laying on the bed watching tv. I slowly walked to the bed collapsed on it. "I feel like I barely get to see you." I whined. He looked over at me and smiled.

He wrapped his arms around me, bringing me into his chest. "I know babe." He kissed the top of my head lightly.

I hugged him tighter. "I love you so much." I said. "I love you too. Please don't ever leave me." He whispered. Why would he thing I would leave him? I kissed his lips and told him I would be right back.

I walked down to the kitchen and saw Michael and Ashton having a casual conversation. I went into the fridge and grabbed a soda. "So, what are Astrid and Luke up too?" Ash asked.

I smirked at him. "Doing the dirty." Michael started laughing like maniac.

Calum walked into the kitchen and smiled at us. He's been really quite lately. I wonder why.

Ashton and Michael looked at him sympathetically. I furrowed my eyebrows together. What's happening? Why are they treating him like a baby? Am I missing something?

"Calum can I please talk to you?" He nodded. We walked into the dining room. "What's going on with you?" I asked.

He suddenly got mad. "Why are you asking me this? If anything what's going on with you? Are you suddenly falling in love with Michael? You hate me and I know it!" He screamed at me.

I backed away from him slowly. "What the actual fuck? Why are you being like this? I never did anything to you! You're such a jerk and only care about yourself! Why are you such a prick sometimes? It's like you're a different person. If you think I'm in love with Michael then think that. I love you and only you. why don't you take this finger-" I grabbed his middle finger,"and shove it up your ass. We're done. I feel like you're becoming very distant with me. I'm pretty much single as is. Bye!" I yelled at him. I have had enough of him lately.

I grabbed my coat, purse, sunglasses, and keys. I slammed the door as I walked out of the house.

I got inside the car and started it. I banged my forehead against the steering wheel and cried my eyes out. I'm pretty sure the neighborhood could here us yelling.