chapter 15

astrid's pov

                        "DYLAN! DYLAN! DYLAN!" I screamed excitedly. "What?" She groaned trying to watch a movie, WHAT EVER! "Connor Franta from youtube is coming over today!" I yelled excitedly. I ran frantically around cleaning up and getting ready to meet Con for the first time.

                        2 hours after there was a knock at the door. "I WILL GET IT!" I screamed happily. I opened the door. "HI!" I screamed and Connor hugged me. I ran to the living room where everyone was. "This is Connor guys!" I yelled. "Connor this is my boyfriend Luke, bestfriend Dylan and my other bestfriends Calum, Ashton, and Mikey." I smiled. "Your boyfriend is cute." Connor whispered to me. I giggled, "I know right." Luke's eyes were turning a darker blue screaming jealousy. Stupid, stupid Lukey, Connor is gay, I will tell him later. I sat on the couch between Luke and Con. Luke kept trying to get closer to me by putting his arm around me. I was giggling to my self. We all watched a movie and it got really late. "I have to go now bye Astrid it was nice meeting you." He hugged me. "Bye, I hope to see you again soon." 

                          Luke and I were in bed, he kept trying to get close to me, he is very jealous. "Luke," I whispered. "I know your jealous." He replied, "Well yeah some very famous guy comes to our house to see my girlfriend." "Luke," I giggled, "your famous. I also gotta tell you something." "What?" He asked. "Connor is gay." I stated, his eyes widened, "Really?" "Yeah and he called you cute." I giggled. "I'm sorry." Luke said and I laughed. We then fell asleep.