Chapter 68

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

Calum and I were cuddling on the bed and were talking a bout random stuff. "I hope Mikey and Ash find someone that loves them for who they arm and not because of their fame." I said. Calum nodded his head. 

The door opened and Michael walked in with a girl. "Guys, this is Alyssa." He introduced her to us. "I already know her." Calum said with a smirk. Michael blushed and pushed Alyssa closer to me. "Alyssa, this my best friend Dylan." He said. She smiled at me and stuck her hand out for me to shake.

I gladly excepted it. "I met Alyssa last year when we came to New York. I almost punched her in the face because she scared me. We ended up talking but then stopped when I went back to Australia." He explaiend. 

"Oh." I said. "I have on question." She said. "Okay." I replied. "How did you meet the boys?" She asked. I looked at Michael and then Calum. They looked nervous. I obviously have to make up a lie. "I met them at party with my friend Astrid." I said without looking into her eyes. If I did I would end up laughing. I'm a really bad liar.

She nodded her head with a smile. Michael grabbed her hand and pulled her towards him. "We have somewhere to be." He said while putting on a leather jacket. "Where do you have to go at midnight?" Calum asked. Michael told him to shut up and ran out the door with Alyssa. 

I looked at Calum and he looked confused. "What just happened?" I asked. "I honestly don't know." He laughed. I smacked his chest and laid my head on the pillow. "Michael is one weird child." Calum said. 

"He's a kittne, not a child. Get your facts straight, Hood. Do you not read your fans' tweets?" I said in disbelief. He looked down at me with one eyebrow raised. "Do you read their tweets?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Obviously! They're really funny. Fangirls are the best." I said in a 'duh' tone. 

"You are so weird." Calum stated. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked. He shook his head. "Of course not. That's what I love most about you." He said as he kissed my forehead. "Can you not be all romantic? I'n gonna end up fangirling." I joked. He sighed and laid his head on the pillows. "Way to ruin a moment." He whined. 

"Go away ugly." I heard someone say from the other side of the door. I walked to thedoor and opened. Astrid and Luke were standing outside their room play fighting. They kissed and I whispered, "Get a room." They glared at me. 

Calum ran out of the room yelling, "Attack of the ninjas!" I quickyl pushed him against the wall and covered his mouth. He licked my hand and screamed.

An old lady opened her door and threw random stuff at us. "Shut up, all of you!" She said before slamming her door. We all laughed and said goodnight. That was the weirdest thing ever.