chapter 43

astrid's pov
          "She kissed backkk!" Calum yelled at me. "What?" I questioned. "Dylan! I kissed her and she kissed me back." He said. I knew it was only by instinct but I didn't wanna ruin him. "That's great Cal!" I said and he ran away. I sighed to Luke. " What's wrong they kissed they made up your wish." I started, "No Luke, she just kissed because that's what she would've done because it was by instinct. But they both want each other." I said. "It's gonna be alright." He reassured me.
          We got to the hotel I went out by myself to go Christmas shopping. I got Luke a new pair of black vans because he ripped his, Ash a friendship bracelet, Dylan a couple new bows, Michael some guitar picks and Calum an All Time Low tee shirt. I walked in the house happily, it's quiet too quiet for the situation we are in. "Hey?" I call to anyone really. "Hey!" Calum said. "Where is everyone." Dyl went shopping, Lukes buying lunch and Mikey, Ash and I were watching t.v.
           Luke came home with Chipotle. He handed me mine. "Thank you!" I said and kissed him on the cheek. He handed everyone their food then sat down on the bed next to me and we ate our burritos. Dylan got home and sat down next to me and sighed. "What's up?" I asked.