chapter 59

astrid's pov

We were sitting down here in Dylan's old house. I  was looking around it, this has so many old memories in it. "Dyl! This place has so many old memories!" I said. "I know." She laughed. "Like, like, uhhh," I pointed to the window next to the t.v.,"That is the window we snuck back into from Noah's party," I pointed to the couch,"And we had our long talks in the middle of the night at sleepovers on this couch!!" They laughed at them. "YOU DYLAN THIRLWALL SNUCK OUT?" Cal said to Dylan. "Yup!" She smirked because no one would expect that from her. "COOKIESSS!!!" I screamed when Mrs. Thirlwall came back into the room. "Oh, still the same Astrid." She laughed. I bit into the cookie, "Still the same great cookies!" I said to her. 

"So guys we can leave here at 4 because it is 3 now and we can have dinner at my parents house!" I said excitedly,"I told my older brother,Matt to meet us there to suprise them!" Luke looked really nervous. I laughed, "Lukey, are you nervous to meet my parents???" He looked down at his hands, "I mean I don't know really like we have dated for a long time and I still don't know them. "YOU WILL BE FINE!!!" I yelled. "MR & MRS. THIRLWALL!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Are you okay?" They asked. "Yeah, yeah I am fine, but Luke isn't, don't you think my parents will love him?" I asked. "Of course they will! But what about Matt?" They answered. I totally forgot how much he hated all my boyfriends! Oh my god. Luke looked bloody worried. "What about Matt? Who is Matt?" Luke asked. "Oh, well my brother has always hated my boyfriends, I don't know he is just really over protective." I admitted. "oh." Was his only response. 

An hour was over and it was time for us to leave. "Bye Mom and Dad love you!" Dylan hugged them, "Bye Mom and Dad love you!" I repeated and  started a group hug. "We will miss you so much!" Dyl and I said. "I love you guys!" I said to everyone. And we left and walked to the blue house next door. I saw a car drive up, it was Matt. "MATTTTTT!!!!" I screamed and got out of my grasp of Luke and ran to my brother. "I missed you!" I hugged him. "I missed you too squirt."He laughed at my child  nickname. I shot him a glare then smiled. "These are Ashton, Calum, Michael, and my boyfriend Luke!" I said. He looked at me, "boyfriend?" He gritted his teeth, "you mean that abusive one?" He asked. "No, no!" I laughed, "He is in jail now!" I hugged Luke, "Luke here is so great I love him so much." I exclaimed. Dylan butted in, "Yeah he is so nice he treats her so great!" He still looks a little mad but his mood lightens a little, "Hi Luke." He says coldly. "Hello!" Luke says and puts out his hand to shake and Matt just bats it away and goes to knock on the door. I rolled my eyes. "He will get used to you in no time!" I whispered, squeezing Luke's hand and running to the door.

"OH MY GOD ASTRID?" My parents screamed. "Hi! We were visiting New York and decided to drop by and steal yo food!" I laughed. I gave the same introduction of the boys to my parents. "Oh so that Crawford kids gone?" My mom said happily. "All locked up in jail!" I smiled. Luke went to shake Mom's hand but she hugged him. "Are you treating her better than Crawford?" My dad asked. "Of course I am! I love her so much!" He said and squeezed my shoulder. Everyone sat on the couch and I went to the kitchen to talk to my parents. I went in and helped them make dinner. "So do you guys like Luke?" I asked. "Of course we do he is lovely!" They said. I sighed of relief, "Matt hates him." I said sadly. "Matt hates everyone." My dad said with a laugh. I sighed and walked back to our living room. "Lets go see my old room!" I said excitedly. We were walking up the stairs and whispered to Luke, "They love you!"He looked happy. We got to the white door and I was scared to reveal what was on the other side because I completely forget how I left it. I hesitatingly walked in. I face palmed oh my god. They were giggling at me. I had all of these posters on the wall and oh my god its so girly. "oh my god!" Dylan said walking over to my window. "What?" I asked walking to where she was. She ran her finger across a crack in the window, "Remember this?" She exclaimed. The memories flooded back, "Oh my god! That party when my parents weren't home." i said laughing. "We seriously took 'live life to the fullest' at an extreme level." Dylan laughed at our high school selves.