Chapter 102

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

Calum was yelling at me and I was getting scared. "Stop yelling at me!" I screamed over his voice. Of course Michael has to walk in. Calum looked at him like he wanted to kill him. "YOU!" Calum yelled as he ran over to Michael and threw a punch at him. He punched Michael straight in the nose. 

He fell over and hit his head on the wall. "Calum!" I screamed as stomped over to him and slapped him across the face. I knelt down left to Michael and noticed that his nose was bleeding. I glared at Calum as I helped Mikey up. I brought him to the bathroom and shut the door. I handed him some tissues. "I'm so sorry, Michael." I said while looking at the floor shamefully. 

He sat on the toilet seat and sighed. "It's not your fault. That dumb ass didn't need to punch me in the face." He said as he rolled his eyes. "You got blood all over you!" I exclaimed. He looked down at his shirt and pants. "This is my favorite shirt!" He said sadly. I leaned against the wall and rubbed my temples. My head was hurting like hell of the sudden. 

It felt like I was being stabbed and shot at the same time. "Are you okay?" Michael asked as he stood up. I nodded my head and motioned for him to sit back down. "I'll be right back." I said as I walked out of the bathroom. Calum was sitting on the couch with his fists balled up. He looked up at me and he had a big red hand mark on his cheek. I don't even feel bad about it. 

"Why did you kiss him back?" He asked calmly. "I don't know." I lied. He stood up and grabbed me by the shoulders. "I'm gonna ask this again and you better tell the truth. Why did you kiss him back?" He asked much ruder. "I don't know!" I yelled. He groaned. "Tell me the truth" He demanded.

"Because I have fucking feelings for him you piece of shit!" I screamed. Everyone was in the room by now, including Michael. "You what?" Calum asked with tears in his eyes. "I'm sorry Calum!" I yelled as he started to walk away. "Fuck you." He spat at Michael. Michael flinched and fell backwards on the couch. 

This is fucking great!