Chapter 54

~Dylan's P.O.V~

Calum and I were holding hands as we walked through the city. "Look!" I said as I pointed to Luke and Astrid. He looked at them and smiled evilly.

He then looked at me and I nodded. We both ran to them. We made them pull apart. Calum grabbed Astrid's arm and ran off with her. I held onto Luke so he couldn't go after them. Ashton and Michael just laughed and sat on a park bench and started talking. Mashton.

"Can you let go of me?" He asked. "I'd rather not." I replied. He rolled his eyes while I smiled nicely. "What do you want Dylan?" He asked.

"Want to get to know you better." I said. He furrowed his eyebrows. "But you already know a lot about me." He said. "I only know the basics." I said. He turned more towards me. "Oh my god you're so short." He laughed. I punched him in the shoulder with my free hand. "You're just a giant potato." I mumbled.

"Where did you get potato from?" He asked while laughing. "Shut up!" I yelled. That only caused him to laugh harder. "If you stop laughing I will let you go. But, don't ever make fun of my height again." I told him. He stopped laughing so I let go of him.

"Why did you and Cal pull Astrid and I away from each other." He asked. "To make Astrid like Calum again after everything that happened." I looked down at my shoes. This just got awkward.

He awkwardly patted my back. "You're really bad at this comforting thing." I told him as I looked up at him.

"I know."