chapter 111

astrid's pov

"YASSSSSSSSSSSS!" I screamed as Calum ran out the room. "They better get back together!" I said. "Yeah." Luke replied. "Hey, you don't gotta be mad at him forever!" I laughed. "I know, but it's just shocking to hear about my best friend." He sighed. "I know I was shocked too." I stated. "But who kisses better?" He smirked. "Hmm... CALUM!" I screamed and started running. I heard loud foot steps coming closer to me. An arm wrapped around my waist and I turned around. He kissed me for a long time. When he pulled away I was trying to catch my breath. "Calum hmm?" He giggled walking away. I ran and jumped on his back doing a war cry. "Oh my god." He laughed. The breakfast was put out on the table, "Calum! Michael! Ashton!" I screamed to the boys because Dylan is gone at her appointment. 

It's Friday so I have to film a Youtube video.

"Hey Guys!" I waved at the camera, "I am here today with Ashton!" I gestured to him."Hello!" he waved. "We are doing the  seconds challenge!" I exclaimed. "You have seven seconds to run into the kitchen and grab a banana and peel it." Ashton explained. I got up and ran to the kitchen, I scanned the room for a banana and I ran for it. I saw Michael grab it. "I swear mi-" I started. "7!" I heard Ashton. "Ugh!" I laughed. "Ashton you have to run upstairs and find something pink in 7 seconds. I saw Ashton sprint up the stairs, "7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2-" I yelled but he came down with one of Dylan's bows. I laughed, and we went on with the video.