chapter 51

Astrid's pov

          I was really tired, "Luke can we get everyone and go home?" I asked him. "Sure." He said. We got Michael and Ashton and Dylan and Calum had left. We got in the car and started driving, "GUYSSSSSS!! CHRISTMAS TOMORROW!" I yelled. Everyone was cheering. I felt myself drift to sleep in the car. 

          I woke up to Luke carrying me to the hotel room. "Good morning." I laughed. Luke went to put me down. "Noooooooo. I'm still tired Lukeyyyyy!" I giggled. He groaned and carried me to the hotel room and legit threw me on the bed. "LUKEEE!" I laughed. Luke jumped on the bed and we fell asleep.

          I woke up the next morning, CHRISTMAS DAY! "Lukey, wake up!" I said shaking him. "What?" He said in his raspy morning voices. "IT'S CHRISTMASSSSSSS!" I yelled. "You sound like an excited 5 year old." I pouted at him. "Awe, stop pouting your even more like a 5 year old!" He giggled poking my cheek. 

          Still in pyjamas I dragged Luke outside to look at the nice lights and get a coffee. I was standing outside and I felt a snowball hit me. I waspelting him with snowballs. All of a sudden he grabbed me from behind and kissed me, "I love you, Astrid!" Luke said confidently. "I love you too!" I said. We ran to the cafe we went to the first day. We got the same thing as last time. 

          We went back up to the hotel room. "PRESENTS NOW!!!" Dylan screamed.