Chapter 76

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

Why the hell would you post that Calum and I have a child together?!?!? Are you crazy?

I wrote.

Because I don't like you with Cal so I'm gonna make the whole fandom hate you. Bye bitch!

She replied back instantly. I screamed and ran upstairs. I slammed the door and sat on the bed.

I pulled at my hair and wiped my face. Why do I cry when I'm angry? It's so annoying! The door opened and Calum ran to me after shutting the door and locking it.

He put me on his lap and rubbed my back. "What's wrong babe?" He asked me. I looked up at him and then at my hands. "Sh-she said t-that she's gonna ma-make the whole fandom h-h-ate me. She's not gonna stop. E-everyone thinks we're ly-lying." I sobbed.

"I need you to calm down. I can't understand what you're saying baby." He said. I took a deep breath. "She said that she's gonna make the fandom hate me and she's not gonna stop. Everyone thinks we're lying and they hate me! I don't want them to hate me. I care about your fans. They do so much for you guys and I love what they do for you guys. I don't want them to hate me." I mumbled into his chest.

I looked at him and wiped my tears. "We could have a baby." Calum said sarcastically. "You're not helping." I said with a sigh. He kissed me unexpectedly. We pulled away but our foreheads were still touching. "We'll fix this. Some fans cross the line way too much." He said.

He wiped my tears that were on my face and kissed my head. "Why don't we go downstairs?" He whispered. I stood up from his lap and grabbed his hand. We then went downstairs to everyone else.