chapter 57

astrid's pov

I was laughing at Calum trying to hold up my giant of a boyfriend. All of a sudden they fell over in the snow. "AND WE ALL FALL DOWN!" I screamed quoting their lyrics. I high fived Ash,"I am pretty sure this means we won the race." He giggled at my comment. I ran over and helped Luke off the ground because it must be freezing from the snow. "Sorry for falling on you!"Luke laughed at the boy still on the ground. I then helped up Cal. "Can we go back guys? It's freezing!" I exclaimed. They all agreed.

We were on our way back and Luke had his arm around my shoulder. This old couple were looking at us, "What a cute couple!" They said to us. "Thanks! You guys too!" I giggled. They thanked us. "Dylan! Oh my god old people are so cutee!!!!" I said. "What are you talking about?" She asked. "This cute old couple said Luke and I are a cute couple." She just laughed at me. I playfully rolled my eyes and ran to Ash. "ASHYYY!" I giggled and hugged him. "Hey Sweet cheeks!" He laughed. I laughed and slapped his shoulder. 

We got back to our hotel room. "Hey wanna make hot chocolate???" Luke asked me. "Sure Lukey!!!" I giggled and ran to the small so called kitchen in the hotel room. There was a knock at the door. I ran to open the door, there stood two around 13-14 year old girls. "Hello?" I said/asked. "Is 5 seconds of summer staying this room?" They asked excitedly. "N-" I got cut off by Mikey, "Hey Astrid who's at the-" And he got cut off by a loud scream echoing through our room. Everyone was by the door now and there were screams like bloody murder. "Um, Hello?" Ash said. "HI!" The girls screamed. "CAN WE HAVE A PICTURE???" They yelled. "Of course, Astrid could you take it?" Mikey asked. I laughed, "Alright, SMILE!" I took the picture. "Thank you so much!" They jumped up and down then ran off. "wow!" I laughed and went back to making hot chocolate.

We were all drinking are hot chocolate and then I asked, "Guys can we see Dyl and I's families?" I was hoping we could see them in NY.