Chapter 66

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I was in the middle of doing my makeup when the door opened and Michael walked in. "Why does it take you so long to get ready?" He groaned. "Because my face needs to look bearable."I said as finished doing my eyeliner. I closed the cap and put it in my makeup bag. 

"Why do girls need to wear makeup. I prefer girls going for their natural look. Makeup just hides their beauty." He said. "I don't put a lot on. I don't want to hide my entire face, plus I need to breathe." I said. He laughed. "I'm done now, you can get ready now." I said as I walked out the door. I wanted to look nice today so I dressed nicely and made sure my hair and makeup looked perfect.

"Babe?" I heard Calum say behind me. "Yeah?" I asked as I put my makeup bag in my suitcase. I turned around and I noticed that there was a big smile on his face. "Mali called and said that my mum is doing better!" He exclaimed happily. I smiled and hugged him. "That's great!" I saidas I dug my head in his neck. 

I kissed his cheek and pulled away from the hug. "My parents want you and I to go back to the house to have lunch with them. I guess they really like you!" His eyes lit up when I said that. "Let's go then!" He yelled as he picked me up bridal style and ran out of the room and closed the door. 

He began running down the hallway. I wrapped my arms around his neck and laughed while he ran out of the hotel. People were giving us weird looks but I couldn't give two shits about them. He placed me back on the ground and called a cab.

When we arrived at the house, we walked inside and I smelt meatballs. My mom was in the kitchen looking for something. "Mum!" I said as I pokec her side. She screamed and threw flour at my face. She covered her mouth. "I'm so sorry honey! You scared me so much. Don't do that ever again poopy!" She said as she hit my arm gently. 

My eyes widened when she said poopy. "Please don't call me that. I'm not a baby anymore." I said. I looked over and Calum was trying not to laugh. I started to clean the flour off of me.

"You came just in time. Lunch is ready." She said. 

We soon left and went back to the hotel. I was on Cal's back and we were looking for everyone. They weren't in any of the rooms. "They must be out." I said. "Really?" He said sarcastically. I wacked the back of his head. He said a quiet ow and walked into our room. He turned the lights on and sat me on the bed. 

"What should we do?" I asked. He shrugged and sat next to me. I laid back on the bed. "I think we should eat a lot of food and cuddle." I suggested. "Sure." He replied. I grabbed a bunch f food from under the bed. Calum looked at me confusedly. "What the hell?" He asked. "Mikey." I simply stated. He nodded his head with a slight laugh.