Chapter 104

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

I was sitting in a corner crying because I fucked everything up. I shouldn't have kissed back. Even though I really like Michael, I still shouldn't have done that. It was a stupid move. "Dylan?" A quiet voice asked. 

I looked up and saw Ashton. "Yes?" I asked. He put his hand to his mouth and gasped. "You don't look so good! Have you gotten any sleep?" He asked as he sat next to me. I shook my head and started crying even more. He pulled me into a tight hug. "Why aren't you sleeping?" He asked. "Because I'm scared." I whispered. "You need to sleep." He said.

I ignored him and cried more. "You can go Ashton, I got her." I heard a voice say. Ashton let go of me and ran off somewhere. I quickly got swept off the ground. The person carried me bridal style to their room. I looked at their face and it was Michael. He looked at me and smiled sadly. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he put me on the bed.

He laid next me and covered us with blankets. "I'm feeling like shit." I replied. he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him. "I'm sorry for kissing you. I'm the main cause of everything." He whispered sadly. I shook my head. "It's my fault. It wouldn't be this bad if I didn't kiss you back. I should be the one who's sorry." I whispered back. 

He grabbed my hand from under the blankets. I smiled at him and he smiled back. This felt so wrong yet it felt so right. I let go of his hand and cupped his cheeks quickly. "I really shouldn't do this but I really don't give a damn." I said before kissing him slowly. He kissed back and he kiss was amazing. I pulled away and rested my head on his chest with a big smile on my face. Fuck everyone.