Chapter 88

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

"I'm not sure if you can hear me tonight but I don't care. Well, we all miss you and your craziness. You're obviously my best friend. Why can't you wake up? I miss you. Please wake up." The familiar voice of Astrid said. I heard her sniffling. "You are so strong! I'm so happy that you're fighting through this. I know I sound crazy because you're in a coma. Please wake up Dly- why are you smiling? OH MY GOD!" I heard her scream.

"Move a finger if you can hear me." She demanded. I moved my pointer finger up even though it took everything inside of me to do it. She squealed loudly.

I slowly opened my eyes. I saw her crying of happiness. "I'm gonna get a doctor!" She said as she ran out of the room. I looked around the room and it was ugly and plain.

A doctor ran into the room with Astrid following behind him. "Ms. Thirlwall, how are you feeling?" He asked. "I'm in a lot of pain." I whispered. He nodded his head and told a nurse to get me water.

"Do you remember anything that happened?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I remember everything." I said as I tried to speak louder but my voice kept cracking. He nodded his head again and wrote it down on a piece of paper.

"I'll let you talk with your other friends while I go and check your files to see if theres anything I should be worried about. Goodbye." He said as he walked out of the room. I looked at a chair and it was filled with gifts.

I looked over at Astrid and smiled. She smiled back. "Can I hug you?" She asked. "Yeah but be careful." I replied. She walked over to me and hugged me lightly.

She let go of me when the guys were heard in the room. When she moved away from me the boys were smiling like crazy.

Calum pushed passed Luke and ran to me. Luke fell into Michael which caused Michael to get mad and push Luke into a wall. Ashton laughed like a school girl and sat down.

Calum wrapped his arms around me lightly. "I love you so much! I'm so happy you're okay. I've cried everyday. You have to stay here one more night and I'm staying with you. I love you!" He said while kissing me. I flinched away from him and he looked down sadly. "Sorry." He said.

I shook my head. "It's fine! I got scared for a second." I said as I kissed him. I pulled away and hugged him. "I love you too." I said.

He smiled and let go of me. The next one to hug me was Michael. "I missed you so much my little Munchkin!" He said with a big smile. "Munchkin? Really?" I said as I started laughing. He shrugged and kissed my cheek. "Stop it! You're treating me like a child!" I said while trying to keep a straight face but failed.

He let go of me but I was quickly pulled into Ashton's arms. "Yay! You're alive!" He said with a giggle. I laughed at him.

He let go of me and ruffled my already messy hair. I rolled my eyes and laid back. "Um, excuse me?" I heard Luke say. I sat back up and smiled. "Sorry!" I said. Luke rolled his eyes but smiled afterwards. I opened my arms out and he hugged me. "I missed you,  butthead!" He said. "Go away!" I said as I laughed at him. He pulled away from the hug and pouted.

I stuck my middle finger out at him and laid back down. I closed my eyes and breathed in. I opened them and smiled.

"When can I leave?"