Chapter86

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

"I'm sorry this is happening to you. I wish I was with you when you left the house and got taken. I love you so much and it pains me to see you hurt. I have been a really big dick in the past but I've changed. I love you with all of my heart Dylan." I heard Calum say.

I wanted to opened my eyes and jump into his arms but I couldn't. I felt so lonely and I've been drowning myself in my thoughts. I want to see everyone again. I miss Astrid, Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael so much.

This is the worst feeling ever. I feel like I'm living my biggest nightmare. I felt his lips on my forehead. I wanted to smile but I couldn't. I think the doctor came in a because I heard a door open and close.

"Her wounds are slowly recovering but we're hoping she'll be out of a coma in tomorrow or the day after. There's a 99.9% chance that she's gonna have a Nightmare Disorder. I wanted to warn you." He said.

"She's gonna have a Nightmare Disorder? Oh my god. Thank you for telling me!" Calum said. "You're welcome Mr. Hood." The doctor replied.

I'm assuming he left because I heard a door close. This sucks balls that this happened to me. Right now I'm staring into darkness. I wanna see Calum. I wanna see everyone happy again. But no. My life is like this.

I feel like burden to everyone. I'm always making everyone unhappy with my drama. Maybe Nicole should have killed me. Everyone could have moved on from me and they would he happy again. I'm sure I would be happy too.

But I'm alive and I should make the most out of my crazy life.