chapter 81

astrid's pov

A week after we went looking for Dylan we were all safely home except Dylan. I sat in my room horrifyingly thinking about if she is dead. I was shaking so much, that I was probably shaking the whole flat. Luke walked in and sat down next to me. "What if they killed her Luke!" I said. "Now don't think like that!" He said to me. "Well she has been my best friend since we were 10! I can't lose her I need her!" I choked out crying, "I have to find her." I said grabbing my coat and walking out the door. I walked down the street. "UGHH!" I screamed to myself. I cannot believe she is gone. Losing a best friend for even a week is the worst thing. At least when it was Ashton I knew he would wake up and I knew he was safe. But I don't know if Dylan is even alive. 

I was out for 3 hours and it was 7:30 p.m. now. I was crying while walking around the city. All of a sudden I feel a strong hand wrap around my wrist, My whole body tensed up. Then the person hugged me from behind. I'm so confused. "Astrid! You are okay ! I can't lose you too!" Calum's familiar voice filled my ears and I was sobbing now and I turned around. I hugged him really tight, "I hope we find her." I whispered. Calum and I walked home. When we got there I hugged everyone really tight because I can't lose them too. 

Luke and I were sitting in our room. "Lukey! I miss her so much! This is the longest we haven't talked and it is so hard." I pecked his lips. "I know it's really hard." He whispered and wrapped his arms around me. I was crying really hard within 5 minutes. "Shh, go to sleep. I love you." He said. "I love you too." I whispered trying to fall asleep.