Chapter 64

~Dylan's P.O.V.~

Today was New Years Eve. Justin Timeberlake was performing and I couln't contain my inner fangirl. I was dancing around with Astrid and it was really fun. Matt and Luke were talking a little bit. It's the most I've seen Matt talk to any of her boyfriends.

Good thing we werd in in the first row. I was kinda squished but it was fine. Calum was standing right next to me and holding my hand. I turned to face him and he was on his phone. I grabbed his phone and put it in my back pocket. "Have some fun!" I shouted over the music. He smiled and stuck his tongue out at me. 

After a few more minutes, it was time for the ball to drop. "5, 4, 3, 2, 1." We shouted. I turned around and kissed Calum. He kissed me back with no hesitation. When we pulled away I hugged him. "I love you." He said. "I love you more." I replied back. He pecked my lips one more time until turning around. 

Astrid and Luke pulled away from their kiss and Matt smiled at them. Ashton and Michael just stood there. I hugged Michael and said, "Happy New year." I did the same with everyone else. 

All of the sudden Michael yelled, "Let's go get drunk!" I laughed at him. "Did you forget that we're in America. We're not old enough." I said. His smile turned into a frown. "I can drink!" Ashton and Matt yelled. They high fived each other. "I say we ditch them and meet some girls." Matt said. Ashton nodded and then they were gone.

Boys will be boys. "I say we got back to the hotel and hangout or we can sneak beer in." Michael said. He will not give up. "I don't want to get in trouble Mr. Clifford, so we should just all go back to the hotel and hangout. We can watch movies and eat popcorn." Luke said. We all agreed and walked back to the hotel except for Ashton and Matt.