"Kwon Yeojin!"

She flinched again when Sehun called her by her full name. She looked at him with an agitated look, but Sehun's gaze remained unfazed. He beckoned her to come to him with a nod. Trying hard to press the urge to roll her eyes, she reluctantly walked to him.

"What now?" She asked him crossing her arms when she was standing in front of him.

Sehun had been ordering her around today. She was finally feeling a little happy with the latest job - or more like a chore - he asked her to do, especially with someone like Jongdae beside her who kept on telling her jokes to drive away her annoyance and boredom. But Mr. I'm-A-Cold-Student-President just had to snatch away her little happiness. Again.

"Go help somewhere else," he stated. "There are already too many people helping here. It's too crowded," he added, his face betraying no emotion.

Her jaw dropped in disbelief. "What?! Are you even kidding me?" Her frustration won over her patience for this guy. Had it not for the presence of another guy beside Sehun who had been watching them interact silently, she was sure she would strangle him.

"Go look for your friend - what's her name? Sunny? Sunhee? - Whatever just go help her, chat with her or something," he waved his hand dismissively and Yeojin blinked confusedly, her anger was doused a bit. Well, it wasn't such a bad order to follow after all.

Sehun sighed and rolled his eyes at her lack of response before placing his hands on her shoulders to turn her away and lightly push her. "Go," he said shooing her away and she glared at him shortly before walking out of the court.

Once she was out of the court, Sehun directed his attention back on the two girls who were fussing over the paint that had splashed over them. They were ready to splashed Yeojin with the paint in the buckets but were too startled by Sehun's calling Yeojin that their hands abruptly pulled back the bucket of paint causing themselves to be splashed with the paints instead.

"Excuse me for a moment," Sehun told the basketball PIC and immediately walked towards the two girls not giving the PIC a chance to even reply to him.

The girls were gritting their teeth and glaring at Jongdae who was laughing and pointing a finger at them. One of them was extending her hand to grab him by the collar, but she stopped herself when she realized Sehun standing in front of her. Both girls lowered their heads as if they were kids afraid of being scolded by their dad. Even Jongdae pursed his lips to stifle his laughter when he saw him.

Sehun silently looked at two of his council members from their heads to toes, raising an eyebrow. "Those paints are not free, you know," he stated emotionlessly. "They cost money. So if you want to decorate your shirt with them, you better pay," he said it so blandly, but at the same time mockingly. Jongdae snorted at that. "Go do something helpful," he commanded and they nodded and walked away.

"Oh!" Sehun stopped them when they were about to walk past him. "You're my council members, so I expect you to do better than bullying someone else." Both girls tensed at that. "And one more thing," he leaned closer to whisper to them, "don't even think of doing anything to her. I'm the only allowed to bully her." One of them looked at him with a look of confusion and agitation at the same time, but she didn't retort. Sehun just raised a brow at her and crossed his arms in front of his chest. "Do you have something to say?"

"No," the girl answered looking away.

"Good." He gestured for them to leave and they did.

Once they left, Sehun looked back at the still-snickering Jongdae. "And you," he directed at him.