Part 15: (Un)Happy Birthday! (pt. 2)

June's point of view

I stared at the thing in shock, not knowing what to think about it or what to do with it. Is it really what I think it is? Should I run to Michael and show him? Should I just leave the room and leave Neverland? I couldn't bear the idea of Michael getting hurt by this witch. I knew she wasn't clear, I knew she was a mean bitch. All I wanted to do was kick her ass and send her back to Hell where she belongs. I was already able to picture the sadness and misunderstanding in Michael's eyes. Having a baby was the only thing he dreamed about, he loves children more than he loves himself. Having this baby made him walk away from me, because he was ready to start a family with his wife and his unborn child, and thinking I lost him because of this lie made me sick to my stomach. How can someone be this heartless to do something like this to someone as wonderful as Michael? And she claims to love him? We don't do such things to people we love.

"Oh my God! What the hell are you doing in here?" I heard Jessica yell from behind me, which stopped my trail of thought.

When I turned around and met Jessica – who was by the way wet from head to toes –, I felt my face heat up from anger. At the second she laid eyes on the thing I was holding in my hands, her all demeanor changed.

"What are you doing with this?" she asked me, gulping hard.

I didn't answer, I just kept walking towards her without speaking a word to her. I threw the fake pregnant belly in her face with force. I couldn't stand her ass in the beginning, but at this particular moment I just wanted to beat her ass.

"Security!" she yelled, and I covered her mouth right away.

"You evil bitch, you're going to shut the fuck up," I said, clenching my jaw. I looked down at her belly, "Lift your shirt up," I commanded, not making eye contact with that horrible person.

"No," she mumbled against my hand.

"Okay then," I answered, and began lifting her shirt by myself.

A knot formed in my stomach at the idea that I might be right about it, that it really was what I was thinking. I closed my eyes tight for a split second, silently praying I was wrong, that Michael's heart won't be broken once again, and lifted her shirt up. "I can't believe it," I said, once I laid my eyes on the fake pregnant belly she had on. I removed my hand from her mouth, and looked at those guilty-filled eyes of hers. "You piece of shit," I insulted her, giving her a disgusted look.

"I didn't want to–," she began, crying, but I cut her off by slapping her hard across her face.

"How could you?" I yelled in frustration. "How can you do such a thing to Michael and claim you love him? How?" I asked her, my vision blurred by tears filling my eyes.

"I didn't mean to! Everything happened so fast I didn't know what to do!" she cried, holding her no aching cheek. "I was lost and afraid and – and...," she choked on her sobs, "when Michael told me he loved you, I needed something to make him fall in love with me before the end of the contract!"

"What?" I asked her, feeling the tears rolling down my cheeks. "What are you talking about?"

"He will always love you! He always has, and always will! Open your damn eyes, he's still head over heels for you!"

"What contract?" I asked her again, taking the information in.

Michael still loves me.

"Our wedding contact! He didn't marry me because he loved me, he married me because I needed his health insurance! We signed a two-years wedding contract so I can be back on my feet, bills-free!" she yelled at me, throwing her hands up, crying all the tears from her body. "Falling in love with him wasn't a part of the damn plan, but I did, and he didn't."