Part 12: Don't Let The Silence Do The Talking

June's point of view

I woke up the next morninig with an horrible sound reasonning in my head, along with Jer and Dave's voices. When I finally got to open my eyes, I noticed the both of them, hitting a wooden spoon on a saucepan, singing some song they made up.

"Wake up, you got a show coming up, and you're not messing that up!" Jer sang, now jumping on my bed.

"Go away," I groaned, burrying my face in my pillow.

"Oh no no no, we're not gonna go away," Dave said, removing the covers from my body. "You gotta get prepared for your show this afternoon."

"No, I don't," I groaned again. "Get the fuck out."

"Aww, is our little Blondie's having a hangover?" Jer cooed sarcastically.

"Yes. Now go and let me sleep."

"Not gonna happen. You're going to get your ass out of this bed and take responsibility for your behavior of last night," Jer said, and gently slapped my ass.

I sat up on my bed and shooted him an evil look, "Look buddy, I love you, but right now you're really getting on my nerves."

"I don't care. You got on our nerves last night when we had to support your ass all the way from Karl's house to this place because you weren't able to stand on your own feet," he said to me, angry at that point. "After that, we had to clean up the mess you did by kissing this Alex guy like you wanted to rape him in front of all your co-workers and your boss, but also we had to keep Michael informed of your state because he was worried sick about your drunk ass!" he shouted at me. "Now you gonna get your ass out of this bed before I make you."

I stayed there stunned, just as David. It was the first time Jer acted this way towards me. He never yelled at me, so I understood how mad he was. However, I was also shocked to hear about my past actions. I remembered being at the bar with Alex, talking to his boring ass, dancing with him, but I didn't know I kissed him. And Michael? How did he know about all of this?

I swear I'm never drinking again. Never.

"Michael?" I asked, frowning. "How did he know? Did you tell him?" I asked, raising my voice a little.

"Me?" Jer asked, his eyes widening pointing his thumb on his chest. "You didn't need me, you let him know by yourself by calling him," he scoffed.

"Wait, what?" I asked him, confused. "Why did you let me call him?"

"I didn't let you do anything! I wasn't with you when you called the guy! I was looking for you but you were nowhere in sight. I finally found you when your boyfriend told me you were locked in the bathroom."

"Don't call him that, I don't even remember kissing him," I said, rubbing my forehead.

"Well, he does remember. He's been calling your cell for the past hour," Dave chimed in, laughing.

"What?" I asked in shock. "Did you answer?"

"Of course I did! I told him to stop calling, that you didn't know what you were doing last night."

"Damn, you're a life saver, David Rogers," I told him, sighing.

"I know. But you owe us an apology. You were a real pain in the ass last night," he said, sitting on the edge of the bed next to Jer.

"I'm sorry guys. I'm never drinking again, I promise," I promised them, rubbing my forehead. "Where's my phone?" I asked the both of them.

Dave handed me my device, and I looked at it, thinking about if I should call Michael to apologize or not. I didn't even remember what I told him. I've been drunk before, and I'm the kind of drunk person who tells the truth when she drank too much. If I did tell whatever truth to Michael, it would probably be about my feelings towards him, and I didn't want him to know.