Part 7: Let The Past Remains The Past

June's point of view

As I made my way to the door way of the main house of Neverland, I was wondering what Michael was about to tell me before Janet's odd intervention. I thought about a lot of things, like maybe he wanted to tell me that he realized he was still in love with me, that he wanted me back, but I rapidly erased this thought from my mind. He's married, I kept repeating myself. Then, I thought maybe he wanted to apologize once again for what happened between the both of us. I had honestly no idea. When I arrived to my destination, Pit was patiently waiting for me, his back was facing me. I ran towards him, and jumped on his back, giggling.

"What is wrong with you, girl! You scared my half to death!" he said, walking out on the porch with me on his back. "Why the hell are you barefooted?" he laughed, tickling my foot.

"Ah stop!" I laughed, and let go of his back. "I had a war cushion with Janet, so I took off my heels," I explained, giggling.

"You're so childish," he rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Now give me a proper hug," he commanded, and I didn't waste a minute to give him a hug. "It feels good to see you this often again."

I hummed in response, "Janet told me you're not staying long?" I asked, looking up at him once I broke the embrace.

"Yeah, I'm spending some quality time with Callie today. She seems to finally trust me," he said with relief. "I wanted to stop by because she asked me if she could meet you, since you're here and stuff."

"I'd love to, but I'm spending the day with Mich--"

"Oh yeah yeah, I know!" Pit cut me off. "Just think about it, that's all. Maybe tomorrow for lunch, before you go back to New York?"

"I'd love to," I sincerely said. "I hope she won't hate me too," I muttered, looking down.

"Well, she's not a fan of you, but she wants to know you, so that's a good starting point," he smiled down at me. "And what do you mean ' I hope she won't hate me too'?"

"Things didn't go well with Jessica," I said, sighing. "The bitch can't stand my ass, and I can't stand hers."

Pit snickered, "What happened? Tell me you didn't kick her ass?"

"I wish," I snorted. "She was just rude, that's all."

"Maybe she can feel you're still in love with Michael," he shrugged, and I looked around to see if Michael was around, and fortunately, he wasn't.

"Apparently, Michael told me she doesn't like me because she's mad at me for breaking up with Michael like this. I just wabted to say: 'Bitch, if we were still together, you wouldn't be married to him, chill'," I said, rolling my eyes. "It's ridiculous."

Pit laughed, "I really like when ghetto June comes out of you."

"Shut up," I chuckled.

"Seriously now, how is it between you and Michael? Is it weird of something?" Pit asked me, sitting on the bench outside the house where I joined him.

"It was when Jessica was around, but since she's gone, Michael and I had a really good time. It's like we never leeft each other," I smiled.

"Jessica left? Why?" Pit frowned.

"I don't know. Maybe she had to go check on her son or something," I shrugged, not knowing the reason why.

"Or maybe he asked her to leave so you and him can spend some quality time together," he wiggled his eyebrow suggestively, and I laughed at him.

"You're impossible," I chuckled.

"More seriously, how do you feel about being with him again? Did you change your mind about your feelings for him?" Pit asked me with a smile.