Chapter Twenty-Seven.

sorry I havent checked it through, probably alot of spelling or grammer mistakes. but who can blame me, Im no Pro. :D x

Chapter Twenty-Seven.

“Thanks for driving me home, Sabrina.” I murmured smiling softly at Sabrina who had apologetic eyes. I smiled wider kind of confused.

            “I’m sorry.” She muttered as she hugged me quickly, I gasped as I did not expect that. I hugged her tightly feeling the breathtaking ache that stung my stomach. I winced a hiss of pain.

            “That’s gunna leave a mark.” I chuckled awkwardly but stopped almost immediately, it hurt to laugh. I sighed.

            “If I had came sooner, you wouldn’t be beaten up.” She said sternly looking me straight in the eyes. My eyes widened once I processed what she had said.

            “She didn’t beat me up! Not enough sleep, made me an easy target!” I mumbled annoyed with myself. Sabrina sighed in unison with myself.

            “Stupid Derek and his charm, always distracting me.” Sabrina mumbled under her breath and I grinned.

            “Well thanks for the lift.” I said slowly as I got out of her car and waved to her as I began to the door. She smiled as I opened the door and slipped in shouting ‘bye’ to Sabrina one last time.

 I sighed frowning at the floor. I glanced out the window and noticed Ryan’s car was still parked back the side of the road. I grinned remembering he was here. I popped off my shoes and half ran up the stairs. I slowly down remembering he might be asleep. I crept slowly trying not to make a creek.  I switched into stealth mode. I narrowed my eyes and crept into my bedroom. A huge smile rose on my face as I saw Ryan sleeping peacefully with the duvet messed up with flakes of toast on the sheets. I shook my head is disappointment but grinned wider. Walking over to Ryan I quickly slipped off my clothes and looked at Ryan for a few seconds. I paced back and forth wondering if he wouldn’t mind me wearing just my underwear. I walked towards him then quickly retreated, scarlet flushed to my cheeks and I hurried into the bathroom. I closed the door quietly and laughed. I couldn’t believe I was worried about sleeping in a bed with  my underwear on, it’s not like it’s that new, he’s seen me in a string bikini before. Not that much different. I sucked in a deep breath and showed my best grin. Once I had convinced myself that I was fine. I creaked the door open and dashed to the bed. I slipped onto the mattress and sighed as a ribbon of his heavenly scent hugged me. IM HOME! My mind screamed but I just smiled wider as I pressed my body against his and snuggled into his arms closing my eyes. I felt the darkness swallow my sight as I drifted into dreams.

Ryan’s P.O.V

Fluttering my eyes open I saw clothing thrown onto the floor. Girls clothing? I blinked repeatedly as my eyes scanned the room. I looked down to see Danielle wrapped in my arms. I noticed immediately that see was only wearing her underwear. My eyes widened as I lifted up the duvet slightly to see her bra. Dam! Look at those babies. I smirked at her chest then looked up at her peaceful, innocent sleeping face. I sighed as I saw she struggle tossing against my arms. Nightmare? she began to whimper as she clung to dear life on my shoulder. I wrapped her closer wrapping my arms around his petite waist feeling that amazing warmth radiate off her skin.

            “It’s okay, I’ll take care of you.” I whispered in her ear as I stroked her messy hair which felt like velvet gold under my fingers. I leaned in and slowly kissed her forehead. She stopped whimpering as she snuggled deeper into my chest, pressing her breasts closer to my skin, making them look more inviting and bigger. My eyes widened as I tore my drooling gaze away. God she’s killing me. I felt my heart thump in my chest so hard I felt my chest would explode. I had never felt his way before. It confused me, although I was ready to embrace it.

I hazily looked at the clock which read 11am exact. Was her clock wrong? Shouldn’t see be at school? I blinked as suddenly felt hot and flustered with the lust that was driving me insane. I had to get away. I peeled back the duvet quickly and gasped. A huge purple mark covered the base of her stomach, burst with bright blood veins and bashed a shade of scarlet and gloomy violet. I lightly hovered my hand over her stomach but immediately pulled away as she flinched from pain and whimpered. A that moment I knew once Danielle was awake I would cause whoever did this to her, so much pain they would be begging for me to stop. I growled just thinking about someone hurting her. But someone already did. I cursed under my breath as I felt ashamed with myself. I shook my head pulling the thought aside and I hugged closer to Danielle and flickered my eyes shut.

Danielle’s P.O.V

            “Please! I’ll do anything just don’t kill Ryan.” I screamed as I dashed towards Dylan who held the gun up towards Ryan’s face. He just stood there staring at Dylan, his face emotionless. Tears pricked in my eyes as my chest thumped in disbelief and heart-break.

            “PLEASE!” I shouted as tears escaped my eyes, Dylan’s eyes glanced my way as his cold eyes pierced my soul, he had discovered my vulnerable soft spot. I sobbed as I blocked Ryan from the gun that was now pointed at me. I took another step forwards feeling the fear shiver up my shine. I had to do this, if Ryan died. I wouldn’t be able to live, he’s my best friend.

            “I’ll spare Ryan’s pathetic life, if you run away with me.” Dylan hissed and I felt my heart stop for a second. I felt cold as the blood stop rushing to my mind from those words. I sobbed as tears leaked from my eyes. Be brave, for Ryan. I glanced back at Ryan who’s eyes were now wide, rimmed with a layer of heartfelt tears.  That almost broke my heart. I tore my gaze away and took another step towards Dylan cautiously.

            “Ok, spare Ryan’s life and I’ll run away from you.” I said firmly as I straightened my back and gulped down the taste of fear.

            “Danielle! No!” Ryan lunged for me, but never reached me. A pounding gunshot blast through my ears drums. I froze as I opened my mouth to scream but only a muffle choke escaped my lips. Everything felt slow motion as I saw the bullet direct puncher his skin as his chest arched and blood gushed from the wound. His skin looked a snow pale and his bright eyes turned cold. I felt my knees give way as I whimpered and sobbed towards dead Best friend.

            “YOU BASTARD!” I screamed as I glanced quickly at Dylan who had dropped the gun to the floor.  

            “It-it-I-accident-I” he stuttered and I sobbed as tears flooded down my face. I took Ryan into my arms as I cradled him back and forth memories flicking past my mind but my thoughts were soon replaced by hearing the distant mumbling of. .

“Wake up. . .”

“Wake up. . .”

“Wake up!”

“Danielle Wake up!”