Chapter Thirteen.

Chapter Thirteen.

“Good morning beautiful.” Derek and Ross said in unison then glared at each other, I chuckled noticing Dylan’s scowling face. I stared at him, with a mix of emotions. Sadness, Hope, love and anger. I really couldn’t care less what my face looked like.

“Ryan. . .and female dog.” I muttered nodding to Ryan with a beaming grin and glaring with narrowed eyes at Sarah, who looked confused and angry.

“That makes no sense! Female dog? Is that even a proper insult?” she muttered looking around confused at me. I smirked and cocked my hip to the side.

“She’s calling you a bitch.” Dylan said cheerfully then muttered a whisper,

“Dumbass.” I grinned at that word, I hate to say it but even Ryan was laughing under his breath.

Sarah gasped sharply.

“Oh my god, how could you say that! I’m not dumb you know!” she grunted then making a ‘humph’ sound she twisted her heels and making a dramatic leave. Ryan called out her name but she continued walking.

“She’s dumb if she can’t figure why I said that.” I chuckled facing the guys. Dylan had the knowing twinkle in his eye like he knew how keep a secret. Weird I know.

“So I was wondering if on Wednesday night, you would like to-” Derek started but got cut off as Ross nudged him in the arm.

“Dude!” he whispered harshly with a scowl. I stood quiet until the stopped whispering their agreement.

“We were wondering if you’d like to go-” Derek and Ross started in unison but immediately got cut off. It was so cute how they muttered things together like brothers even though they were unrelated.

“Want to be my date for the party tonight Sarah’s house?” Dylan quickly said cutting off Derek and Ross. Ryan, Derek and Ross all exhaled sharply in anger. However my heart fluttered with these words.

“I don’t know. . .Sarah’s house. She probably kick me out.” I grunted not meeting his eyes. Ryan chuckled. I didn’t know Sarah was going to have a party? Why didn’t Ryan tell me? I frowned slightly.

“Yeah, life’s a bitch if Sarah is involved. You should go with me, I can protect you.” Ross interpreted quickly grinning at me. I raised my eye brow and exhaled a laugh.

“And I can’t protect her?” Dylan grunted stepping towards Ross. Ross chuckled,

“Let’s face it bro, well all know who’s got the muscle there.” I burst into laughter along with Ryan. Ross kept smirking like an idiot.

“Thanks guys but, I don’t want a date, and Derek’s already offered to give me a lift there, so I’m all prepared.” I smiled at Derek. He looked confused then smirked, I never did actually ask him, but I’m sure he’ll go along with it. Dylan and Ross frowned then their expressions morphed into ‘I’m unconvinced.’

“I’ll even take my pepper spray.” I promised with a grin, and they chuckled.

“Safety first.” Ryan muttered, which brought back memories, ‘Safety first!’ was our little phrase we always said when we were kids.  Our parents would say we should also think of each other’s safety or else the bone cracker monster would gobble us up, so of course with us being so naive we believed them and it became a habit of our.

“Good times.” I chuckled and Ryan grinned.

“I’ve got to go to class, so bye boys.”  I said in my seductive voice, I laughed as I walked away seeing Derek drooling a hint of lust exploding in his eyes, so funny.

†‡†

End of School.

“Sabrina promise you’ll come! I’ll make you all fancy!” I shouted running through the corridors after her.

“No way, I’m I prancing around in some mid-thigh seductive dress, And I’m not going to that party.” She grunted stopping in the corridor as she turned to her locker and opened it up. Once I caught up to her I slid my back on the side of her locker.

“B-But think of the children!” I exclaimed with a hopeful grin. Sabrina froze, she slowly turned her head and looked at me with her eye brow raised. I smiled awkwardly raising my shoulders. She laughed.

“Think of the children? Whoa that’s such a dumb, unconvincing sentence. . but because you said it so bad-ass I’ll. . .”  she started of loud but her voice was only a whisper by the end of her sentence. I cringed my eyes then look puzzled.

“Come again?” I said smiling awkwardly again.

She was just about to open her mouth but some girls and guys passed and waved to me.

            “Hey guys.” I shouted as I waved to them, I turned my head back around to the last words of Sabrina’s louder sentence.

            “. .I’ll Come.” I jumped up with a smile then wrapped her into an unbreakable hug.

            “God I hate your good moods.” She muttered against my shoulder and I smirked as I pulled back.

            “Let’s go catch a lift with Ryan and he can give us a lift to my house, we have alot of work to do.” I said with determination sparkling in my eyes, Sabrina rolled her eyes.

            “Great!” she squealed sarcastically, and I grinned.

“You sounded so much like Sarah then.” I mumbled as I pulled her wrist and we left the school’s entrance.

“Take it back!” Sabrina grumbled with a scowl and I smirked even wider.

“I take it back. . .Oh there’s Ryan!” I exclaimed as I ran to Ryan’s car letting Sabrina being dragged along.

I know I said I probably wouldnt write for a day, but I lied. :D

Grazie for reading my story so far, I know it hasnt been that interesting yet, but that party will be. im so excited to write. :D xxx

please vote, comment and recommend. :)