Chapter Twenty-Four.

Chapter Twenty-Four.

A loud ringing entered my ears as I plopped my hand onto the alarm clock, once the alarm stopped I cuddled closer to the warmth that hugged my body. I sighed with a soft smile on my lips. I could stay like this forever.  I suddenly felt a body tense next to me. Ryan was awake, I clenched my eyes shut, pretending to be asleep.

            “Shit, shit, shit!” he whispered to himself, I couldn’t help but smile wider. Maybe I should take advantage of this moment, I smiled devilishly as I moaned quietly and pulled my chest to his so we were touching closely, I entwined my legs with his and leant my head on his chest with my lips slightly touching his t-shirt.

            “So beautiful. .” he trailed off in a whisper as his soft hands pulled strands of loose hair away from my face.  His touch startled me, causing me to flinch. He froze and I groaned fluttering my eyes open.

I laughed awkwardly as I saw Ryan blushing, so cute. I pulled away from him feeling a cold shiver trail up my body, failing to fill Ryan’s space of warmth.

            “Morning.” I said slowly with a soft smile.

Ryan groaned clutching his hand over his forehead as he tried to move.

            “Please god, tell me I didn’t do anything stupid last night.” He stated sharply hissing out a pained exhaled. He flopped back onto my bed, putting his forearm across his head in pain.

            “No, we didn’t do anything, I just found you drunk sitting on my bed, with my window wide open. You couldn’t drive home in your state so I let you stay over.” I mumbled quite uncomfortable with the situation, although in my heart I was so glad he came, best sleep ever. I smiled at the thought, I raised my eyes to see Ryan staring at me with wide confused eyes.

            “My dad’s got early work today, so you’re welcome to stay for the rest of the day. No offence but you must have drunk alot of alcohol because you stunk!” I exclaim with a laugh, he smiled with apologetic eyes.

            “No, no I’ll get out off your hair and so home so I can get ready for school.” He mumbled raising from the bed whilst tightly putting pressure on his head. I jumped out the bed and rushed over to his side, pulling him back onto the bed and pushing the hair out of his face.

            “No, no you’re not going to school, you stink, you’re a mess and you’re not thinking straight. You can stay here it’s no problem.” I whisper with a cheerful smile. He tries to raise again but I push him down, with a stern look. He scanned my body seeing my silk nightie and smirks. I roll my eyes.

            “You stay in bed, I’m going to get ready for school.” I mutter with a smile. He sighs as I pull out some clean underwear and some clean clothing.

            “Honey! I’m going to work now, be home late tonight!” My dad shouted from below the flooring. I grin.

            “Okay, Bye Love you!” I shouted back, blushing at my words. Ryan clearly could hear me and mouthed ‘so sweet’ to me. I grumbled a curse under my breath, as I flashed a fake smile to Ryan and blew him a cheeky kiss. He grinned and he pulled himself deeper into my duvet inhaling my scent. I smiled, I no longer felt awkward or uncomfortable, but stupid that I felt like that before. Ryan is so calm which makes also so tranquil. I trailed my body into the bathroom with a yawn, I looked in the mirror and my jaw fell flat open. I looked like . . .I don’t know what I looked like. My morning hair was just terrible. I quickly brushed my hair and washed my face, I put on some foundation then pulled on my natural tan tights very gently so that the material wouldn’t break, I then zipped up my tight black mini high-waist pencil skirt and tucked in my frilly coral pink, tiny polka dotted blouse that was sleeve-less and had a cute turtle neck collar. I smiled as I pulled my hair into a messy side bun. I carefully applied my brunette Smokey eye effect onto my eyes lids then coated a thin layer of mascara onto my eye lashes to make them look longer, I pulled out my nude pink lipstick from my makeup bag and dabbed slight amount of it on my lips with patted it around with the tip of my finger.

            “Magnifique!” I beamed as I puckered up my full lips and bounced out of the bathroom in bare feet. What shoes? I pulled out my ballad black flats and my four inch nude heels. I turned too Ryan who was sat up on my bed wide eyed staring at me.

            “Flats or heels?” I asked and he scoffed a laugh.

            “Your asking me?” he stated and I nodded eagerly with a encouraging smile.

“Ok. . um . . flats.” He pronounced and I grinned, I pulled my flats away and slipped in my heels.

            “Thanks for the help.” I grinned as I shut my dresser.

            “Hey!” he exclaimed and I giggled.

            “What?” I said sounding innocent as I pulled my hands up.

            “I said flats.” He said his voice turning stern.

            “Think of it like this . . . you’re the protective best friend and I want to look good for Dylan. . . link those together and BAM! Heels it is.” I said with a satisfied grin. His scowled at me and I laughed harder.

            “Would you like some breakfast?” I ask and his nods eagerly as I heard a loud stomach growl.

            “Sorry.” Ryan mutters with a laugh and I smile.

            “Be back in a minute.” I say as I strut through the exit to my bedroom and bounce down the stairs.

I pop the toast into the toaster, grab the breakfast tray, butter, jam and chocolate spread. I pour myself a glass of milk and pour a glass of orange juice for Ryan. I place the toast holder onto the tray with some napkins and quickly cut up some fruit into making a fruit salad. I smiled at my achievement as the toast pops up from the toaster. I fumbled the toast into the holder and careful begin my journey back up stairs, with my tray in one hand and my two glasses in the other. I sigh in relief once I make it upstairs then I throw off my heels again. . and push into my bedroom, where Ryan awaits.