Chapter Six.

Chapter Six.

I walked down the corridors with Sabrina close by my side, the corridors were a dusty mustard coloured wall paper. The windows were large and open letting the build soak in all that sunshine.

“Is it too late to go home.” I said nervously as I watched boys wolf whistle and girls glare.

Sabrina chuckled but didn’t answer. I could hear girls whisper,

“Is that a new girl?” I rolled my eyes, seriously was I that unnoticeable before?

“You’re really quite the attention grabber, aren’t ya.” Sabrina giggled then shouted to a crowd of drooling boys,

“Take a picture, it’ll last longer.” She chuckled under her breath then began to walk away.

“Hey! Where are you going?” I asked lunging towards her, she giggled and walked away shouting,

“Your minions await you, your majesty.” I scoffed a laugh crossing my hands over my chest. I could tell she was grinning as she walked away, how dare she enjoy this? I sighed as I turned around towards my locker. I put in my dial number and the locker door clicked open, I grabbed my text box and put them into my bag. Just as I was about to shut my locker it was slammed shut for me. I snapped my head around to see a dreamy face,

Curse Derek’s good looks.

“Hey Derek, are you looking for Ryan?” I asked leaning slightly against my locker door. He looked slightly confused.

“How do you know my name, aren’t you the new girl?” Derek said raising an eye brow. What!?

“No, I’m not the new girl! I’ve known you for eight years! It’s me!” I exclaimed surrendering my hands up to my face and smiling as if he should recognise me. He should!

“Err. . .Rachel?” he replied giving a embarrassed look as he shrugged his shoulders.

“Its Danielle, Ryan’s best friend! God your dumber than I thought.” I grumbled as I rolled my eyes and placed one hand on my hip. When I finally met his eyes they were wide and astonished. Did I really look that different? Derek had army shaved hair that was patterned with the cut, he had chocolate dark skin and full soft lips. His eyes were almost black and he was were a pair of trackies and a jersey top. He is sexy, and almost a close look-a-like sibling to seaweed off the film hairspray. He blinked as if he had been in a trance, I searched his face, my own face emotionless.

“Hello? You okay?” I asked snapping my fingers in his face. He blinked again and winced backwards.

“I have to go spread this juice gossip.” He chirped as he ran down the halls shouting,

“Danielle Smith, finally got some tits!” I grimaced as my fists tightened. What a dickhead, just what I needed. More perverts that want to fuck me and more girls that want to kill me. I quickly pulled out my cell phone and texted Macy harshly, pressing my force down on each key.

Boys want to kiss me, girls want to kill me! What should I do? Danielle x

Hoping she would reply soon, I slipped my cell phone back into my pocket and began to walk down the corridor.

“Damn!” someone said eyeing my ass, I kept calm and began to walk faster.

“That’s Danielle?” someone else muttered, I was so tempted to turn at my name, but I didn’t.

I gradually got down to the schools notice board, were I was surprised to see people crowded around. I pushed through the crowds trying to ignore the whispering about me. I nudged a person to my right and then to my left, the people spit and I finally saw what was on the notice board. Me. It was a picture from when I won the best historically paper, I wore my huge specs, a pencil skirt and a loose sweater, I was grinning like an idiot and my hair was tightly compacted into a high ponytail. People were gasping and grinned at me, it made me feel immediately uncomfortable.

            “Wow, look at her transformation.” Someone whispered hazily, that suddenly made me miss my old self already, only because the crowds were hopelessly annoying and the attention was perverted and uncomfortable from what I’m used it.

            “You’ll get used it.” I muttered to myself as I wondered through crowd and rushed to my first lesson.  English.

As I walked down the corridor I noticed Ryan wondering towards English with clingy Sarah, who was literally no more than two centimetres away from Ryan’s hip. I sighed, it reminded me of Dylan. I hoped I didn’t see him anytime soon, even though I knew I would. I could always pray I didn’t?  

I kept edging closer then further away from Ryan. Should I say hello? Or would Sarah be upset?

No, fuck her she’s mean.

“Ryan?” I feebly shouted, immediately regretting it. He froze obviously recognising my voice, he then turned around with that beaming pearly white smile, I sighed relief and jogged up too Ryan and clingy Sarah.

“Hey Elle. You ok?” he asked seeing my frown on my face. I looked up to him and gave a soft smile.

“I. . I. . Oh Never mind it’ll sound really stupid.” I said shaking my head. He frowned and suddenly Sarah look excited as if she has a chance of gaining sneaky gossip about me. As if.

Ryan opened his mouth to speak,

“Well guys, don’t wanna miss that English assessment.” I said cocking a eye brow up as I quickly dashed towards my nearest English door.

please vote, comment and recommend to your friends. :D xx