Chapter Thirty Five.

• Dedicated to Jennifer Haly, have a great time in Tenerife! :D

Chapter Thirty-Five.

“Excuse us a second then.” I said politely to my other guests as I lend Dylan out the dining room and into the lounge. He slouched into the sofa with that familiar scowl embedded onto his lips.

            “What do you want to talk about then.” I said sternly cocking my hip to the side and I perched my hand firmly on my hip. Dylan raised an eyebrow and grinned devilishly.

            “You look sexy when you’ve angry.” He smirked reaching out to me, I dodged his hands scowling once again.

            “I’m angry with you trying to always boss me around!” I growled and he laughed. Which only irritated me more. I rolled my eyes.

            “Well I’m sorry that I wanted my girlfriend prancing around in nothing but a short t-shirt.” He chuckled his gaze softening slightly.

            “Well you could say it nicely, instead of shouting at me.” I muttered bowing my head to the floor. I could hear him jump off the sofa softly and his arms circled my waist wrapping me in a warm embrace. His lips brushed against my ear lobe as he whispered gently.

            “I’m sorry babe, I was jealous.” He murmured making me swoon. I sighed and pulled back looking intently at him.

            “Why do you do that?” I asked frowning slightly. He smiled slightly.

            “Do what?” he asked raising both brows.

            “One minute your affectionate and sweet boyfriend. And the next your mean and the classical ignoring player.” I said frowning deeply now, I looked up at him and the memory of him breaking up with me flashed through my mind, his face softened and he brought me to his chest. “I hate it.” I murmured into his chest and he tensed slightly, did he really care.

            “I’m sorry babe, it’s just my reputation I need to keep in shape.” He stated and I rolled my eyes, not that excuse again.

            “And that’s supposes to make me feel better? Your reputation is girls throwing themselves at you, because your hot.” I pronounced my lips tightening at my words.

            “You think I’m hot.” He said avoiding the subject I scoffed a laugh. Ridiculous.

            “Can you listen to me for once!” I exclaim and his smile faded, almost making me feel guilty for taking his happiness away.

            “Sorry.” He mumbled and I sighed, this was getting nowhere. He noticed my awkwardness and took me in his arms. I squealed looking down at his gorgeous eyes. “I promise I’ll be a better boyfriend, and put you before my reputation!” he exclaimed and I giggled girlishly instantly regretting my pathetic behaviour. He grinned.

            “You’re so cute when you giggle.” He said softly and I felt a shade of pink flush to my cheeks.

            “Can I ask you something?” I frowned at him and he nodded swiftly. “Shouldn’t I already be before you reputation. Isn’t that the package deal with being your girlfriend?” I asked raising an eyebrow and titling my grip on Dylan, loosening. He peered down at me, venerability flashing through his eyes. And he stiffened. I pulled away frowning.

            “I get it.” I said slowly as I walked towards the door. Each step felt like a stab through my chest.

            “No, no more frowning. Today I’m going to take you out to lunch. Common let’s get this house clean so we can go.” He stated and I twisted around to meet his eyes. I grinned up at him and returned the favour.

            “Okay, It’s a date then.” I smiled up at him and he walked up to me slowly, teasing me. He leaned down his arms sliding around my hips. His lips lightly brushed mine then he spoke so softly I felt my knees shake.

            “Can’t wait.”

With that I walked out of the lounge and gathered into the kitchen grabbing my equipment for everyone. I grabbed black bin bags and brought out all the clean utensils I had. I walked back into the dining room to find everyone chatting. I coughed loudly getting everyone’s attention instantly.

I smiled in success as I tossed the bags over my shoulders.

            “Let’s get to work.”

The next four hours we cleaned the house from top to bottom, dusting and cleaning each and every corner of each and every room. By the end of our mission, the house was literally shining. Everything looked almost brand new. I grinned at our achievement and clapped my hands for my workers.

            “Thank you all for your work, my loyal Umpa Lumpa’s. You may all leave now if you wish.” I declared as I beamed at my friends, some of them gave me confused and amused expression.

            “Danielle one word. . .Crazy!” Sabrina exclaimed as she burst into laughter, I smiled at her and grinned like an idiot. Derek laughed lowly along with everyone else except Haley who was forcing to keep her laughter in. I smirked at her and she quickly looked away. I turn my gaze to Dylan who impatiently taps his wrist watch and I show a smug smile.

            “Right hurry up Umpa Lumpa’s, Shoo shoo, hurry out of my house!” I pronounced laughing whilst speaking. They groan and I grin wider.

            “Cause this is the luxury treatment we get for cleaning your house for four hours.” Tyler scowled and I smiled apologetically.

            “Yeah and Haley didn’t even do anything! She just painted her fake nails and lounged about!” Sabrina exclaimed and I laugh at Haley who glares at her with daggers slashing in her eyes of pure evil. Sabrina stuck her tongue out at Haley and I laughed.

            “I’m sorry guys. But I have to get really for my lunch date.” I stated slowly, they all shot their gazes to Dylan, immediately glaring at him. He smiled confidently ignoring they glaring just looking at me with a beaming smile. I smiled back.

            “Okay Okay! We’ll go!” Derek spoke slowly and people frowned but made their way to the door.

            “I love you guys!” I exclaim as Derek, Sabrina, Tyler, Ron and Jesse leave shutting the door behind them leaving Dylan trailing over to the TV and Haley standing on the stairs.

            “Except you Haley.” I grinned brushing passed her and up the stairs shouting to Dylan.

            “Be down in a few!”