Epilogue-Everything About Her

Epilogue- Everything about Her

[Two years later]

Niall’s Point of View

When I heard her usual cry and my name following, I knew automatically to grab my guitar. I rambled through a list of songs I haven’t sung her to sleep with. I believed the reason Harper’s having another nightmare is because this would probably be the first night I was not with her. The reason?

I made love to her.

I finally showed how much I loved Harper after two years. She’s grown to be my best friend besides the guys, and I’ve fallen in love with everything about her. The way she sleeps at night with her cheek on my chest. The way she laughs whenever I help her dodge the water puddles. The way she gets along with the rest of my friends and family. The way she loves to sing, but still thinks she is a horrible singer when her voice is like an angel. The way she doesn’t care if I do something stupid; she’ll be stupid along with me. The way she smiles when I say her name. Her smile, it absolutely warms me.

I climb carelessly out of my empty bed. I miss her body in this bed, even if it’s only been a couple of hours since she told me she needed to time to think and left for the guest bedroom. I was in my boxers, but I didn’t care as I grabbed my acoustic. My baby girl was in the next room.

It took me almost nine months to even kiss her. After then, I knew she was mine. And it’s staying that way. Her past was her past and I helped her through it. I was the only one she turned to, and still is.

After Madeline found out she was pregnant, Zayn married her after she had the baby. Now they have a beautiful girl named Ivanna Malik. Sometimes I dream of the day Harper would have my baby. The red patch of hair from her Mother, and my blue eyes. Whenever I see Harper playing with baby Ivanna, it makes my whole world complete.

I sighed, making my way to the room across the hall. The door slowly swung open as I made my way to the side of the bed, sitting. Harper’s body was in fetal position and her shoulders slowly shook. I sat the guitar slowly down on top of the duvet, pulling his beautiful lady into my arms.

“Niall,” she whispered into my neck.

I began to lay her head softly back unto the pillow, grabbing the edge of the blanket, pulling it her chest.

“Niall,” she spoke my name once more as I leaned down to kiss her tears away.

“I love you, Harper. I love you, and nothing will change that. I want you to sleep now, rest peacefully. Okay?” I quietly mumble, finally kissing her trembling lips softly. “I won’t let anyone ever hurt you, baby girl.”

I carefully picked up my guitar by its neck, placing it on my knee as I pulled a guitar pick from my shorts pocket. It was what I did now, knowing some nights Harper would eventually have a nightmare again.

When I looked back into her pale blue eyes, I felt infinite staring back at me. This broken lady now felt whole, having me to love her forever.

I began to strum the instrument, knowing exactly the song I wanted to sing her.

“Your heart's against my chest,

Lips pressed to my neck.

I've fallen for your eyes,

But they don't know me yet.

And the feeling I forget

I'm in love now.” The beautiful lyrics originally sung by Ed Sheeran escaped my lips.

A smile grew on her face as she began to wipe more tears that had begun to fall. “Should I have not sung that?” I ask her, running my thumb across the bottom of her eyes, wiping the wetness away.

She gasped through the tears, touching my hands with hers, keeping them at her face. I kept the guitar straddled between my legs as Harper ran her fingers up my arms.

“Continue singing for me…,” she asked, looking into my eyes. I nod slowly, pulling my hands back from her face to keep on.

“Kiss me like you wanna be loved

Wanna be loved…” I sang out as I saw her lean near, putting her lips to mine.

I sang the next line with her lips still to mine, but not strumming as the acoustic sat in between us.

“Wanna be loved…” Her lips softly moved in sync with mine, her fingers softly tugging at the nape of my neck.

When she pulled away slowly, she tilts her forehead to rest against mine. I moved the guitar out from under us, resting it beside me on the duvet. I pull her closer, her legs now wrapped around my waist as I sit Indian-style on top of the bed.

Before I could continue to sing, she sings instead, the rest of the song. I feel her breath on my lips as she goes on, singing from her heart.

“This feels like I've fallen in love

Fallen in love

Fallen in love…” I start to arise on my knees, making her back hit the bed slowly as I kiss her once more. Her lips feel amazing to be on mine again; I’ve missed those hours she spaced herself from me.

I sang this time, mumbling the lyrics as I brushed her lips.

“Settle down with me

And I'll be your safety

You'll be my lady.”

Of course Harper is my lady, and I want that to last until the day I die. I want to be with her forever and always, keeping her safe in my arms.

“I was made to keep your body warm

But I'm cold as, the wind blows

So hold me in your arms…”

Her grip on my arms tightened, making me chuckle.

“Make love to me again, Niall,” she breathes, running her thumb over my left eyebrow.

Instead I pull her in close and bury my face in her soft red hair. Warmth radiates from the spot where her lips just touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. It feels so good, so impossibly good, that I know I will not be the first to let go.

My hand travels down her arm slowly, entwining our fingers together as I kiss down her neck. Her skin feels so soft it’s impossible for me to get enough of her.

“I love you, Niall James,” Harper breathes before I kiss her on the lips once more, my hands cupping her cheeks.

“Say my name again,” I ask.

“Niall,” and that’s all it takes for me to be head over heels for this beautiful lady in my arms.

“Kiss me like you wanna be loved…,” I whisper the lyrics once more before I use the rest of my breath on kissing my girl.

T h e    E n d.

_________

ACKNOWLEDGMENTS: Okay, I want to say thank you for reading this. I wouldn't have finished it without you lovely people. Thanks to the parents of 1D for making beautiful babies. Like, for reals. Good job. 

Thank you to anyone who helped me with ideas for this story, and my fans who encouraged me to write more. I love you. 

Now if you stayed up to read this, go to bed. You're awesome. Now get your beauty sleep. You know who you are(; 

Once again, I love you who has stuck around to finish it. 

Oh, and another question. If you want a sequel, comment below. I have an idea in my head already, but I don't know if you enjoyed this enough for some more. (; 

mwuah. I love you.

Maddee. xx