Anywhere But Here

Harper’s Point of View

I open my eyes again seeing Wyatt is still on me, this looming figure above me. He’s straddling me, and he’s naked. Wyatt’s eyes are on me and I try to avoid them, but he holds my face with one hand. The other hand is fumbling with something and soon I hear a ripping sound. I squirm, not liking the fact I’m naked and his touch makes me want to puke. I don’t like this, not at all.

His chest is sort of hairy and his face seems concentrated on something besides me. A condom; that was what I heard ripping is the package. I don’t want to look down because if I do I’ll see his penis and it’ll be hard and I don’t want to see his hard penis because he’s trying to put a condom on it.

I close my eyes. I don’t feel right anymore at all, and I want out of here. Out of this room and in my Mother’s arms. I want to be a child again, playing with toys before being called to lunch. I want to be anywhere but here.

“This will only hurt,” he smirks, “a lot.”

I want to spit in his face, but my mouth is too dry from trying to scream earlier to get away. Why couldn’t I get away? Why was he doing this to me?

I think Wyatt has the condom on because he’s coming to me, leaning down more. His hands are at my waist, pulling me to him and I want this to stop, I want it all to stop. I feel the room spinning as I’m still squirming, pulling at the covers that were on this bed.

He’s going to try and enter me, I know it. Wyatt is going to try and push himself inside me more than he is in my head already. I don’t like that I’m naked on this bed and he’s on top of me. I don’t like it, I don’t want him inside me; I don’t want it inside me.

I feel strong for a second in this quiet room as music plays somewhere else where people are partying and not helping me or hearing my screams.

I put my two hands on his big chest. I press my palms hard against him and push him. I shake my head; I say no.

But that doesn't stop him as he moves my hands, and starts to insert his length into my entrance. I scream, struggling again.

This is not how my first time should go. I wanted it to be with my future boyfriend of the time, and we would at least have to have been dating for seven months. I'm the type of girl who always decided to wait it out, so why should I be punished like this? My boyfriend would have kissed away my tears, not Wyatt raping me.

Raping me. Oh my God. 

For a moment, I felt like I was about to pass out from the excruciating pain, but the next moment happened too soon before I could realize what was actually happening.

Wyatt was knocked off of me, his penis ripping from inside of me. I choked on my tears, screaming through clenched teeth before I felt myself getting picked up.

I opened my eyes, spotting Wyatt on the ground, naked and looking like a slumped figure. Jai came in my view then, putting both of his hands on my cheeks carefully.

“I’m not going to hurt you, baby girl,” he spoke reassuringly.

I felt a pair of fabric getting slipped up my legs; I panicked for a second before I realized Jai’s trying to dress me. For a second I want to feel embarrassed, but I am so glad someone is here. At this moment I do not care if I’m pulled out of here naked, I just want to be anywhere but here.

“Raise your arms, harper.” Jai firmly instructed and I quickly obeyed as he slipped his shirt from earlier that Wyatt threw over my head. My sports bra probably blended into the dark, so he couldn’t find it.