Bubble Fights and Over-sized Baggy T-shirts

After checking myself out of the hotel and arriving at Zayn’s place; I was fully exhausted. “Zayn…,” I moaned, too lazy to get up from the bed I collapsed in.

“Yes?” He smirks, leaning on his doorframe. He had already changed into a pair of blue sweatpants. They hung really low on his hips, showing some of his V line. Jesus Christ.

Zayn walked to me, pulling me up from his bed. “I’m too tired to take a shower,” I mumbled, looking down seeing I still have my dress on from tonight. “What do you want me to do about it?” You could clearly hear the smirk in his smooth accent. I sleepily smiled, leaning back unto the bed, kicking my heels up.

I felt my heels getting pulled off me and the side of the bed sinking in. I closed my eyes as I felt Zayn start to rub my feet. “How does that feel?” He asks.

“It feels heavenly divine,” I smile at the ceiling, closing my eyes. “I’m too exhausted to take a shower.” I state truthfully. Zayn rubbed my feet for a couple more seconds before responding. “What about taking a bath?”

I shook my head, “I’d fall asleep and drown.” I was nodding off already. Zayn stopped rubbing my feet, moving in the bed to where I lay. He pulled me to his dark toned chest, making me bubble on the inside. He started to kiss my cheek, moving to my lips. I was way too tired, so it was very sloppy. “Stop it,” I whined, playfully pushing him away.

“Why don’t we take a bath together, so you won’t drown?” My eyes shot open; I have not done something that wild with a boy even though it sounds super romantic. “As long as it’s a bubble bath…” I mumble, flipping over unto my stomach.  “I’ll wash your hair for you. How does that sound, Madeline?”

How does that sound? That sounds super sweet. “I think I have my green apple shampoo in my suitcase,” I mumble, relaxing every second more we spend in his bed. I heard the bed shift again, “I’ll be right back.” A few minutes later, I could hear water running.

Next thing I knew, Zayn was back, but this time got straight in bed and started to straddle my back. “What are you doing? Trying to kill me?” I ask, thinking he’s going to suffocate me from his weight. Surprisingly, he was holding his weight so while he was on top of me; I wouldn’t have any pressure on my waist.

I felt my dress being unzipped, and I just let him. He pulled it off carefully, leaving me in my underwear. I flipped over groggily, grabbing his arms. “Come here,” I mumbled, pulling him closer. He kissed my neck then, sending warmth through me. Zayn scooped me up bridal-style then, carrying me to his bathroom that was attached to his bedroom.

I saw the tub was filled up and bubbles aligned the rim. I smiled, knowing I love bubble baths. He gently placed me in the tub, still wearing my underwear. It was a bit weird still wearing my bra in the water, but I wanted to take things slow with Zayn. I don’t want to lose him.

The water was warm and soft. A couple seconds later, Zayn slipped into the tub with me, wrapping his arms around me. I giggled, grabbing a hand full of soap and putting it on his face. “You look cute,” I told him as he grabbed some bubbles as well, wiping them in my hair. I fake pouted, giving him the lip.

Zayn kissed my nose, chuckling. I looked around the large tub, grabbing his bottle of shampoo. I snapped it open, putting the bottle to my nose to smell it. God, it smells good. “Like what you smell?” He asks, pushing the water around.

I nodded, “This smells so amazing.”

He chuckled, “You’re adorable.”

I move closer to him; I can feel his nice hairy legs against my thigh since we are tangled together. I squeeze his shampoo bottle so some of the liquid will come out. When a glob of it rushed unto my palm, I looked Zayn in the eye and smirked.

“I thought I was going to wash your hair, not the other way around.” He says, pulling me on top of him. “Things change,” I tell him, running my soapy hands through his dark black hair. I tangled my fingers, rubbing small circles. I looked at him, noticing he was biting his lip.

“You don’t like me touching your hair?” I ask, pulling my hands away, pouting.

“I do love it; but it’s rather turning me on, as you can feel.” And I did feel a bulge from under me. I laughed, kissing his nose. “Oh really now,” I wink at him, kissing him fully on the lips.

Zayn grabs my waist, pushing all the water that surrounds us, away. I grab at his now soapy hair, pulling his face to mine harder. “Jesus…” He mumbles across my lips, pushing me to the rim of the tub. It takes so much guts, but I pull away first.

Zayn pulls me back to him, holding me. “You know you’re going to have to wash my hair before the water turns cold,” I told him facts.

<3 <3

After Zayn and I got out the bathtub, I was going through my suitcase that was set by the bed. I pulled out a couple of shirts, realizing I never packed any of shirts to sleep in. “Shit,” I mumbled.

“What’s wrong, princess?” Zayn asks from across his room. He was in his large walk-in closet as he poked his head out. I turned in his direction; my towel was tightly around my petite body figure with my hair in a turban looking wrapping.

“Well, I guess I’m going to have to go to sleep naked since I forgot to pack my pajamas.” How I did I forget? My favorite pair was sitting at the end of my bed.

“As much as I would love that,” A smirk formed on his lips as he spoke, “I would also love seeing you in one of my shirts.”

He grabbed a shirt from a stack on the shelf, tossing it onto the bed. Zayn smiled as my eyes racked his body. He had the towel wrapped around low on his hips, showing off his abs; damn. He caught my eye, realizing I was checking him out, and winked. My mouth opened in protest to lie that I wasn’t checking him out, but nothing came out. Heat flushed my face as I started slamming everything back into my suitcase and grabbing an orange pair of underwear. I stood up, walking over to the bed; I grabbed his shirt, avoiding his eye still.

Once I clicked the door shut to the bathroom, I looked into the mirror. My usual light brown hair was dark from the water, and it looked seriously attractive; now I know why it’s common to see a girl on a TV commercial getting out of the ocean in her bikini and flipping her hair. I smiled at my reflection, tugging his shirt over my head. The burgundy colored shirt was at least five sizes too big, but it was comfortable. I could so get used to sleeping in his shirts. 

When I exited the bathroom, I found Zayn asleep. I sat down on his bed, switching off the lamp before I slipped under the covers.

“Madeline?” He mumbles, lifting his head to see me.

“Yes?” I ask.

“I think you’re perfect.” He smiles groggily, pulling me to him. Our bodies fit perfectly like a puzzle. I smiled at what he said, drifting off into what seemed like infinity. 

How do ya'll like the story so far? I surely enjoy it.