DJ Malik!

Author's note: Hi!  This is my first One Direction Fan Fiction on here, so I hope you enjoy it. I put it under the short stories for now, thinking it'll probably be a short. Maybe so, but anyways, I hope you will love this story as much as I love writing it (even though I hate typing, i'll still update for you lovely beautiful guys! :D )

__________________

 A Way To You

When I slipped through the crowd, my eyes spotted curly hair first; followed by a blonde dyed hair boy. I smiled at their familiar faces, knowing a boy in stripes had to be around them somewhere.

“There you are,” Harry smirked, running his hand around my waist. I rolled my eyes at him, pulling myself away from his grasp.

 “Hey to you too, Harry,” I told him, avoiding his glance. I was here for Louis.

“Madeline!” Zayn yelled over the music that was blaring through the club.

“Zayn!” I squealed as he picked me up. “I have a dress on!” I loved his hugs so much; I missed them.

I have not seen these boys in almost four months since my Mother made me come to live with her. Now I was back; and super excited.

“Oh, Madeline, that dress looks hot on you…” Zayn complimented. I rolled my eyes, pulling him close to me.

“Where is he?” I whispered into his ear knowing he knows who I am truly here for.

“I have no idea…” Zayn says, making me look into his eyes. “But I’ve missed you.” I smiled at him, knowing he’ll always be one of my close friends.

“Yes,” I pulled him back to me as we swayed to the music, “You know where he is.” His hands tightened around my waist. Zayn didn’t want me to go back to him.

Zayn looked into my green eyes, pushing back a strand of my light brown hair. “You just got back, why not just dance with me for now and worry about seeing him later?” He pleads, looking everywhere but my face.

“Worry about seeing him? I have not been able to see Louis in four months. He’s not been writing or texting me back; do you know how that feels?” I ask, resting my head on his shoulder.

“At least I always messaged back and wrote,” Zayn truthfully states.

“I know, Zayn,” I reassure him, pulling away from his grasp. Zayn catches my arm. “You just got back into town, please don’t leave me yet, Madeline.”

I sighed, pulling my best guy friend close to me. A slow song came on then, as I wrapped my arms around his neck again while he put his hands on my waist. All during the plane ride I was planning on this moment being Louis and I, but Zayn really misses me. I glanced around the room; the club was packed. So many other girls were dressed in their club best while the rest were wearing stuff that could pass as underwear. I rolled my eyes at them, looking at Zayn.

“How’s life?” I ask him, still swaying back and forth to the pretty song being blasted above us.

“Quite interesting,” He smirked. “What about you, Madeline?”

“Hell,” I laugh. “Hell all over.” Zayn chuckled.

“Do you have a place to stay?” He asks, knowing I don’t. I shrugged, and the music came to a stop then.

An Irish voice boomed from the speakers, “Ladies and Gentlemen! My name is Niall, and I wanted to share that a friend of ours is here who has been lost for almost twenty-nine years, Madeline!” He exclaimed. I laughed, turning around to face the stage where Niall stood. He winked at me, pulling the microphone back to his face for one quicker announcement. “And the buffet is OFF LIMITS unless you’re named Niall Horan!”