Rave Paint Party :)

__

Short Story #110 / Fan Fiction #496 so far!! You guys are amaZAYN! :D

Harper's Point of View

At the door of the house Jai drove me to; we were offered different color neon glasses. I, of course, grabbed a pink pair while Jai grabbed an orange set. I looked at him weirdly as he told me to come on, wondering what the hell we were about to step into. The room was almost empty, but I felt bass beating from under my feet. 

“Is the party downstairs?” I ask, seeing a smirk come to his face. But first, he scanned my clothes. 

“Is that a favorite t-shirt of yours or is it one that you don’t care about?” Jai asks, pointing to my pink blouse. 

“This is my favorite,” I smile, letting my love of pink set in. 

“Ah, shit. Maybe I should’ve told you what type of party this is,” he mumbled, running his hand through his hair.

My eyebrow rose in confusion as he began to strip his tank top off, giving it to me. “Put this on.”

“What the…?” I ask, but knew I wasn’t about to strip right here. I have serious insecurity problems. If I was Madeline right now, I would’ve said okay and just strip right then.

“Maybe I should just head home, Jai. I’m sorry, but I’m not really-,” Jai stops me, slamming his lips to mine. I gasp, which makes him take advantage and slip his tongue into my mouth. 

I began to kiss him back, deepening the kiss as I gripped his biceps, knowing they were firm and hard. I felt like I was melting as he pushed me to the wall, running his hand up my shirt and pulling it off. 

Jai pulled away, looking at me as he took his tank top from me, placing it over my sports bra. “There,” he smirked. His shirt fit nice; it was a bit too big but I knew it smelled like him.

“You did all that just to strip my shirt?” I whisper, looking at the guys by the door who handed us the glasses. It seemed like they were just treating us as another pair of horny teenagers, letting us be.

“Let’s go,” Jai says, pulling me down stairs that people started to go in and out of. The bass automatically hit me as he held my hand, pulling me deeper into the crowd.

The room was dimly light, but I could see bodies all around us, dancing. I smile, as Jai puts his hands on my hips, pulling me to him. We rocked back in forth to the music a bit.

“Just wait,” he yells over the music. I look up at his face just in time as the strobe lights began to flicker all over the place. No wonder Madeline use to always want me to go with her to these types of parties.

Green lights danced across his face, letting his freckles begin to show as Jai smiled down at me. I raised my arms over my head, letting him run his hands over them to the music. The song had to be a Dubstep song with so many bass drops.