[28]

She wasn't dancing like always when he entered the place next day.

Instead, she was sitting next to the radio while it was playing her song, her knees propped up to her chest, her eyes closed and her head moving slowly. At this, a slow smile crept on his lips.

"I got something for you." Her eyes shot open at his voice and her lips formed a slow smile as he held up a cassette, her eyes blazing with curiosity. "Figured you might need some time-off from the little miss ballerina, twinkle toes." She did nothing but roll her eyes at her nickname.

He pressed the play button and pulled out the cassette taped in, gently pushing the cassette he had brought and tucking it in. Soon, after a click, a soft music started purring through the net circles on the radio.

He then turned towards Agnes, who was still sitting and looking up at him, and held his hand towards her. Impressed, she placed her hand on his and he helped her up. Soon, her fingers were on his shoulder blades and his hands were on her waist before they slowly began to move into the rhythm of the slow music.

"I didn't know you could dance." She murmured playfully.

"I don't." He shrugged. "I'm just moving."

"That's dancing genius." She eyed him in a silly way, almost making him chuckle.

"No, it's not. It's much more than just moving. Like, I don't know, expressing your feelings through it or something." He said and unknowingly, his grip on her waist became tighter.

"Wow!" Her lips formed a playful 'O' at this. "Somebody's being dramatic. Or philosophical. Or both."

"Speaking of both, have you always been a dancer?"

"Yeah, well. My grandparents were dancers so, I guess this thing's in my blood. I've actually wanted to head for Swan Lake since I was a child and now, I'm looking for opportunities for this thing. And now I'll be performing for this council thingy." Her lips curved up into a smile. A smile which twisted Buzz's insides.

"You can do it." He whispered and now silently moved along the rhythms and so did she, her breath getting heavier at every step, not because of the steps. Her fingers gripped Buzz's shirt and her eyes never left his.There were so many feelings revolving in his eyes. But she couldn't decipher a single one.

Or maybe she never realized she already had.