[7]

Conversation between the three girls and her.

Sherrie: "This is ridiculous."

Emilia: "Tell me about it. I mean, university totally suck. If it wasn't for my dad giving me a stupid choice regarding Melisa, I would so be riding down the sunset in Alaska."

Rachel: "I doubt there is any sunset in Alaska. It's friggin' cold over there."

Sherrie: "Who's Melisa?"

Emilia: "Melisa is my Porche. Duh!"

Rachel: (mutters) "Typical Emmy. Should've guessed."

Emilia: "Wait. What did you say?"

Rachel: "Nothing. Hey Agnes, you wanna tell us about your Ballerina dance?"

Emilia: "No, no wait. What did-"

Rachel: "How's the dance going?"

Agnes: "It's- it's fine. I'm supposed to portray something like a butterfly struggling to fly away and be free but her surroundings and her family is holding her back. I-it's kinda cute actually."

Sherrie: "You gotta be kidding me, Aggie! Butterfly struggling to fly? That's, like, so fifth grade."

Emilia: "She's like Nina from Black Swan. The next thing we know that she'll be heading over to the Swan Lake or something."

Rachel: "God, Agnes. You actually find these things enlightening?!"

Agnes: "N-no. I-I don't find it enlightening. Nu-uh. It's just- I-I do find it boring but now I'm assigned for it so- I can't back out."

Emilia: "Poor Aggie."

Sherrie: "But the butterfly thing is so not cute. It's dumb. Literally."

Agnes: "Y-yeah. I know. I'm, uh- just being sarcastic."

Pause

Agnes: "Um, who's that guy on that table?" (Pointing towards Buzz)

Rachel: "Must be some newbie in Boston. Let him be."

Emilia: "Guys, don't ignore him. I don't remember his name but I surely know about him."

Sherrie: "You're the Daily Times. Why wouldn't you?"

Emilia: "Whatever. Agnes, if you're looking for a guy, let me tell you something. He's so not your type."

Agnes: "W-w-what?"

Emilia: "I think I remember him from high school along with his brother and I heard the fact that his brother is like, a drug addict. Eddie something was his name and he sold drugs on the side. Also got involved with the police and got locked up in the jail for a couple of months."

Sherrie: "Ohmigosh!"

Emilia: "I know, right? And I've heard this news that the younger brother is almost like his older brother. I don't know about their mom but I know that their father is an alcoholic. So when two men are ruined like that, you can understand what kind of gut he might be. So we might not want to cross his path even though he seems super hot."

Agnes: "Is it possible that he would be just like his brother? I mean, he doesn't look like a drug addict."

Emilia: "Oh sweetheart! Looks can be deceiving. Isn't it possible for him to be a monster? I mean, when the bad habits run into their bloods, surely it would be in his blood too now, wouldn't it? And believe me, he might not look like a drug addict but he surely looks like a stalker."

Rachel: "Maybe he stalks girls and kidnaps them or something. Has he stalked you lately?"

Agnes: "... -n-no."

Emilia: "Well, that's a good sign. So maybe we should just stay away from that stupid loner. And avoid eye-contact. We wouldn't want that conman around, would we? Now- enough talking about the stalker. Who's coming over to Jonah's party?"

Sherrie: "The warehouse party? HELL YEAH! I'm in! What about you, Agnes?"

Agnes: "Oh, I, uh, I don't know if it's a good idea."

Rachel: "Come on, Agnes. It'll be fun. There's gonna be party, dancing, drinking and of course, boys. Don't you remember our little fun scheme? Live a little, Aggie."

Agnes: "... um, okay."