[25]

"I hope that people don't die or rot to death or something if they break a promise."

She jumped and whirled to see Buzz standing on the doorway, his hands folded across his chest and a smirk playing across his lips. Her heard tugged in her chest at his sight. She missed him a lot. But she couldn't see him.

"Get outta here!" She snapped at him.

"What if I don't?" He just stood there. At this, she couldn't think of any reply but just stood there, looking around but at his smirking eyes.

It was the first time where she couldn't make eye contact with a person.

Buzz's smirk widened and he walked inside, closer towards her. "I'm not leaving until you give me an explanation. You know you owe me that." His voice became soft as he kept closing the distance. She just stood there, tugging the hem of her skirt, making a small eye contact.

"You don't understand-"

"Then make me understand." They were now only inches apart and the only noise which could approach his ears was her shallow breath. He could hear his own heart hammering in his ears. "Just tell me what I've done." His whispered, not removing her eyes from his.

She licked her lips and shook her head and when she finally made eye contact, he saw her eyes almost wet. "It's not you. It's me." She whispered to his before she walked towards the mirror room and collapsed on the ground, her back against the mirror.

He didn't say anything but walked over to her and sat down next to her.

AnesthesiaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara