[6]

He wasn't able to focus on the book he was reading. Partly because he was thinking about death or about the texts sent from the anonymous person.

It's just a person who's playing a stupid prank on me, He thought to himself before looking down to the book in his hands. But after reading the words written on them, they slipped through his mind easily. He wasn't focusing on anything lately.

Anything but the texts and the dance.

His mind was filming the steps of the girl he saw previously. The ballet girl struggling with smooth steps. Her hands waving in the air while her feet accidentally tripping along and she winced. But what caught him the most was the look in her eyes. Deliberate anticipation plus a small hint of an undeniable pain and misery.

She wasn't the way she seemed to be.

It is after his mind swirling with thoughts did he look up absentmindedly and saw her in the library, caged between three girls and sitting almost three desks away from him.

And there it was. The same look of misery but this time it was pure misery and no anticipation. And at that moment, he had a lot of urges. He had the urge to walk over to her and talk to her just for once. He had the urge to remove the pain she was in. He had the urge to see her dance once again. He had the urge to hold her...

He was completing all of his urges by just staring at her. But when her gaze roamed around and seem to fall on him, he averted his eyes quickly and looked down at the book.

Introduction to fields...