[19]

Sherrie: "Damn it! My phone's dead. Jack was gonna call me."

Emilia: "Told you that phone sucks like this university. Gosh, I don't even know why I chose Boston in the first place."

Rachel: "Uh honey? You chose it for Melisa? Your true love aka car?"

Sherrie: "Ha ha! Nice one, Rach!"

Emilia: "Shut up, you idiots! Whatever. I'm going to get fries. Anybody coming?"

Rachel and Sherrie: "Nope."

Emilia: "Agnes?"

Agnes: "No thanks." Emilia shrugged and left.

Rachel: "Hey, I heard you're hanging out with that lonely boy."

Sherrie: "Yeah, his name is so funny I nearly barfed."

Agnes: "You're the one to talk about funny names and barfing?"

Sherrie: "What did you say?

Agnes: "N-nothing."

Rachel: "So, I heard that you were talking to the lonely boy."

Agnes: "Um, yeah, I guess I was."

Sherrie: "Wow! That sounds both romantic and idiotic. No wait, just idiotic."

Emilia: "What sounds idiotic?"

Agnes: "Nothing, it's just-"

Rachel: "Aggie was talking to that lonely boy."

Emilia: "You gotta be kidding me, Agnes. I thought I had warned you. If you wanted a guy for yourself, why didn't you just ask us? Because truly, your choices suck."

Agnes: "No, it's not what you think. It was just a pep talk kinda thing. You know, about how he fainted during class."

Sherrie: "Yeah well. It was a really sorry sight. Oh Gosh! Cry me a river."

Agnes: "Guys, I talked to him and he doesn't seem that bad. He's just... just fine."

Rachel: "Just fine? Oh my God, Aggie! Look how he fooled you."

Emilia: "Yeah, he's just a faker. He is so not like the guys I would wish to date. Just... look at him."

Sherrie: "Yeah. Jack is so much better than that 'Bathtub' guy. Please correct me if I'm wrong but that's what his name is, right? Bathtub?" Laughs.

Agnes: "Er, um..."

Emilia: "Agnes, we're your friends. And to tell the truth, we care a lot about you. And you hang out with us. So just, make sure what you're doing, alright? Besides, what would your mom say when she comes to know how her daughter is ignoring her friends' advice? I'm sure she wouldn't like to see you hanging out with some guy who might look hot but in real life is a lonely douchebag. As I'm your friend, I wouldn't tell her anything about that douchebag but if you cross the limits, I'm afraid I have to, since a mother has every right to know about her daughter."

Agnes: "..."

Rachel: "Don't worry, Agnes. We'll find a better guy for you."

Emilia: "Agnes?"

Agnes: "...okay. It was a onetime thing. It won't happen again."