[15]

As he came storming into his home, he marched over to Eddie and threw a stone punch on his face. Eddie, dumbstruck at such outburst, backed away and fell down on the nearby sofa, spitting blood.

Franny dashed towards them and stopped between them, her hands clutching Buzz's arm. "Buzz, what the hell?" She panicked. But Buzz was too furious to notice as he pushed Franny aside.

"Stay out of this, Franny." He hissed, his glare fixed on Eddie who was now grinning, revealing his front tooth covered with blood.

"Looks like somebody's mad." Eddie whispered mischievously.

"WHY ARE YOUR DRUG HABITS MESSING WITH ME?" Buzz yelled on his face as he grabbed his collar in his hands. All Eddie could do was smirk.

"Guys-" Franny cried.

"No. Let him come." Eddie smirked. "That's what he wants, right? To beat the shit outta me?" At this, his grin became more tempting, more inviting for Buzz. He couldn't say it out loud but at that moment, all he wanted to do was wipe that grin off Eddie's face and replace that look with fear, panic and terror.

Something that he wanted to do for eight years.

"Hey, Buzz!" His brother yelled from distance. "You wanna play ball?" He was standing there with his friends, a basketball on his underarm and a large grin plastered on his face.

Little Buzz gave a goofy grin and nodded  in such a way as if struggling to free his head from a rope tied around his neck. He dashed towards Eddie and the big boys and grinned even widely. 

His brother tossed the ball towards the ground and the ball and started bouncing it, a wicked grin plastered on his face along with his friends as they looked at little Buzz like an ant under their feet.

Buzz's fingers tightened themselves around Eddie's collar and he snarled at him. Underneath the collar, his hand was balled into a fist. For him, it was all going to come down when he would finally release the anger inside him.

Little Buzz was curled up on the hard, basketball ground, his broken spectacles lying next to him and his eyes pressed shut, letting out small tears and he licked them. His face was pressed against the hard floor with soil inked on his face and his stomach was churning as he took deep breaths. He didn't dare to touch his bruised abdomen and instead, his arms formed an 'X' and blanketing his upper body. At that time, what he wished for was to wake up.

But he couldn't wake up when he was already awake.

His brother's feet were barely inches away from his face. "Nice playing with you, Bartholomew!" Eddie spat on his face before walking away with his friends who were drowning with laughter.

He laid there in dust and cold, sniffing hard.

He snarled at Eddie who kept on grinning. Buzz's fist was only a few inches away from Eddie's face. Eddie's eyes did not show a hint of fear of them. They were wicked. They were mischievous. They were cold. They were Eddie's eyes.

But he wasn't Eddie.

Growling, He jerked Eddie for the last time before letting him go. Eddie smirked and smoothed his collar, fixing his harsh gaze on him. "Just like you. Always afraid to raise your fist." He spat harshly.

"STOP IT!" Franny yelled at the top of her lungs and their heads snapped towards her. "JUST STOP IT!" She collapsed on the nearby chair and threw her hand on her hands resting on her knees. Buzz gave Eddie a death glare before bounding upstairs to his room and slamming the door shut.