The four ran around playing tags and hide and seek to playing Rock Paper Scissors. It was a fun day with laughters and cheers from one another, but there were other kids who did know who they were and tried to avoid them as much as possible. While the others continued to play some more Lea decided to sit on the slide with her doll, since no one was around she owned the place for now.

She brushed her dolls golden wavy locks while she talked to it "Maggie, I'm so glad your here.. your the best ever" she giggled. The doll didn't say anything other than stared with its fake plastic smile.

She continued to brush the dolls hair till she felt someone kicking her back. She turned around to glare at the unwelcoming guest in front of her, it was the girl from her class Hyerin the most populous girl in school and also damn annoying. She thinks she's the goddess just because her dad owns couple companies, Lea couldn't stand her, Hyerin was the ultimate bully in her school always pushing Lea stomping on her like a rag door mat. Of course she couldn't defend herself because then those little rat classmates of hers would tattle on her, she couldn't take it any longer and she thought of a plan, and she knew exactly what to do. "Hey! Aren't you going to move...weirdo" She sassed at Lea, rolling her eyes at the annoying little girl as she got up from the top of the slide, Hyerin pushed her aside as she slid down the slide after minutes of her sliding down she began to go on the monkey bars and that's when Lea began to walk towards her.

Hyerin held onto the bars tightly and without warning Lea pushed her off the monkey bars causing her to fall down twisting her ankle, she shrieked at the unbearable pain. Lea ran out grabbing her doll that was sitting by the corner, she scanned around to see if anyone witness anything but there wasn't many people around the area at that time. She slyly smiled turning around to face Hyerin "That's what you get you little bitch" she cuss walking away with a vile grin on her face.

________

Jungkook wiped the frustration on his face, he loved Lynn very much but there are times when she needed to stay in her lane and let him decided the future for his daughters. He knew she wouldn't understand where his coming from but he hopes as times pass by she soon gets it.

A sudden knock made him flinch in surprise but wondered who it was "Come in" he shouted, the double door open to witness a very beautiful girl it was other than his assistant Lexi and she was a jewel in his eyes.

"Hi sir, I just came by to give you the list of all the stylist ideas on the new fashion brand some of them are pretty good some of them ..just not stylist material" she says handing the portfolio to Jungkook, he scanned the pages looking at all the stylist and there work. One of them will soon have there own fashion line in his collection. He nodded in approval, deeply sighing leaning on the rolling chair as he put his legs up.

His assistant looked at him worriedly "Is there something wrong sir? Are you not satisfied with the result ..should I tell the" Jungkook chuckled placing his hand in the air signaling her to stop talking. "I'm satisfied...just not satisfied with my life right now" he says sadly looking at the picture of him and Lynn on there wedding day.

Lexi sat down on the comfy black sofa across him. "Sir, you're going to have up and down with marriage, it's not always going to be all happy" she says. He thought for a moment sinking what she said he then nodded at her "I guess I just assume everything has to be perfect" he sigh again getting up walking towards Lexi as he leaned against the wooden hazelnut desk.

She got up from the sofa crossing her arms on her chest. "Sir, if anything there's no such thing as perfection, just try to have a wonderful life with your beloved wife, she's very lucky to have you as her partner" she says fidgeting with her dress. He smiled at her of all people she was the one that would listen to him without making an assumption, he took her in when no one would and she stood by his side when he was feeling stuffy. And when Lynn was possessed she took the mother role which made the twins call her mom sometimes.

"Well I must go now sir" she bowed at him but then got pulled back by Jungkook. He embraced her into a hug rubbing her back "Si-Sir.. Uhm..this ..why are you doing this?" she stuttered gulping at his sudden action. "Just because I want to ..I feel like shit right now and I just want a hug" he says landing his head on her shoulder. Lexi couldn't move and her heart was racing rapidly, she knew this wasn't right but if it'll make him calm down a bit then she'll do whatever he wants her to do. She then hesitantly wrapped her arms around him while he did the same.

He smirked at the door knowing that someone was watching them, he then purposely kissed Lexi's cheek earning a loud thud on the door. She immediately pushed off him "What was that?" she says looking around. He held her chin looking at her greenish gray eyes. "It's no one important that all" he says.

_________
**CUTT~~
So I hope you enjoy this chapter I have no clue what's going on with Jungkook lately haha there are some errors and I'll try fix it when i have time and other than that don't forget to read, vote and comment ^^ see you again jelly bunnies ^^