“So this will be the kind of a new restart to senior year?” Macy asked raising her eye brows at me. I scoffed a laugh,

“I doubt anyone will notice the different, I get people asking me if I’m the new girl twenty four seven. But it will be a new start for me, I guess?” I answered as I shrugged my shoulders.

“Trust me. . they’ll notice.” She answered with a encouraging smile.

“Thank you.” I murmured into almost a whisper. She almost burst into laughter,

“Sorry repeat that, I need it on camera.” She said laughing, I laughed with her, knowing that it would have been rare for me to laugh during his week.

“I’m sorry for doubting you, and Thank you. You’ve made me feel pretty about myself.” I said smiling softly.

“Aww, touching moment!” she said and pulled me into a breathless hug. Literally.

“Ok, ok! Cant. . .breathe!” I wheezed, she chuckled and released me. I gasped for air then flung myself onto the bed.

“God this is gunna be an unforgettable year.” I mumbled to myself, Macy seemed pretty content looking at hair and makeup videos.

The next two weeks, Macy wouldn’t let me leave my house. It was like being in a army camp. She was my guru you could say, she thought me right for wrong. Clothing wise. Makeup and hair, shoes and clothing, even boyfriends and boy phrase and meanings. When it came two the second week, Sunday evening. Macy was travelling back to London to see her family. I have to admit, I’ll miss her.

“Thanks Macy. Hate to admit it, but I’ll miss you.” I murmured against her ear as I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her tightly.

“I’ll come back soon, I promise.” She said hugging me tightly back. I pulled back frowning, she smiled softly.

            “Thanks Mr Smith for letting me stay at your humble home for two weeks.” She said looking up at my father who smiled.

            “It’s been an honour having you.” He said as he quickly kissed her cheek, she grinned and slowly walked to her car. She turned around and ran back to me.

            “I forgot to give you this.” She said and pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket, I smiled and looked at it curiously.

“Just remember, beauty isn’t all about looks.” She whispered as she watched me open the piece of paper, it showed two pictures stuck next to each other, showing a picture of me from before the makeover and after. I grinned, in the corner of the paper it wrote,

‘Beauty isn’t just the outside, the inside counts too. Remember that.’ I grinned at her.

“Thank you.” I muttered looking up too her with tears in my eyes, she had done so much for me. I couldn’t believe my luck. She didn’t say anything she just turned around, got into her car and drove away.

“I’m so fucking excited!” Macy squealed then added quickly,

“excuse my French.” I rolled my eyes, five minutes with Macy and you’ll surely get brain damage, her voice is so squeaky it could crack windows. Macy rummaged through the bags, what was she looking for? She pulled out the contacts. I winced pulling myself away from her immediately.

“Look at these babies, they’ll complete your look. Everyone is gunna so envy you.” She squealed again. I saw Macy get the contacts out and I grimaced,

“Macy? No, no, no! I’m not putting contacts on, whilst we are on a bus! Safety first.” I grunted trying to get out of Macy’s grabbing hands.