Chapter 61

I don't know if it was a dream. Or if it was a nightmare. Or maybe I was so tired and confused my mind came up with this. But it felt so real. Like a memory. "Everything is going to change." The voices in my head repeated. Over and over. But then there where others. Other voices that I couldn't explain. Saying things like "You have to trust me." Or "There is no going back." And the one that scares me the most is "Your not meant to be here. You will die." I didn't know what it meant. I dont think i want to know. But what ever it was can't be good. It was all black. Like I was locked in a dark closet. No lights so I was blind. But I could hear. Every so clearly. All the voices but male and female. But one voice that said I was going to die. Is the one I will remember. It sent shivers down my spin and gave me goosebumps. I will never forget that. But still I can't see anything. But the voice repeating the same thing kept swirling around me. Trying to suffocate me. Trying to drown out everything else so all that I felt where the words. And I did. That's all I felt. All I could. I wanted to wake up so badly but I seemed to be in a trance that I couldn't. All there was, was black and the voices. The voices that have haunted me forever.

Sorry this is short but that's the end of the book. I have another book out if you want to check it out that would be great😀 also I want to do another part to this book but i dont know when. I also have some original stuff coming out soon so look for that.😊 but thank you so much I hope you enjoyed this book. ❤️
-Mac❤️🌚❤️