Chapter 54

"What do you mean they aren't closing?" Newt asked what we all where thinning. But the boy didn't answer he just ran out into the madness. We forgot about Alby and all ran out to the maze doors. It was late thy should be closed by now. But they weren't they where wide open. Soon at each entrance there was people crowding around looking into it for an answer. "What's going on?" Teresa asked scared in her voice. No one answered. No one knew. "Greviers!" Someone screamed. We all turned around to see people running away from the south door. Out came a griver something I never wanted to see again. It roared its horrifying roar. Soon we heard some coming from the door we where standing at. "Okay everybody hide." Thomas yelled. Best grabbed my hand and we started running. Thomas and Teresa running in the opposite direction. "No Thomas!" I yelled ripping my hand out of Newts. I needed to stay with him. I needed to know he was okay. "Go run!" He yelled still running. Soon Newt grabbed my hand again. "Let's go." He said. We ran into the box. He helped me into the box and closed it. Also there was Gally who was holding a burning stick for light because it was very dark out. Also two other boys. "Hey Gally let me in!" A boy outside of the box yelled banging on the door. He was about to let him in when the grivers grabbed him and pulled him into the air. He yelled as it ripped at his flesh. I screamed. Newt grabbed my hand. And all 5 of us got out of the box and started running to who knows where I was still in shock from what just happened. People where being pulled by them left and right by the grivers. Screams and feet running was all that was being heard. We ran into a house. The meeting room I think. There I saw Thomas and Teresa. I was also happy to see Alby there too. I ran over next to him and we all sat around vein as quiet as possible. There was a griver right outside our door and my heart was pounding. I thought it might explode. My hand was sweaty but Newt still held it. The griver started hitting at the house and knocking over bricks and sticks. Till there was a big open hole. And it got Chuck.

Trying maybe will update again today as well.
-Mac🌚