Chapter 25

I got up in the dark and started walking. I looked the glade was practically empty. I went to the house were the boy was out in and I looked for someone I knew. I saw Chuck and went over to him. "Hey where were you. Newt went looking," he said. "Out in the woods. What's happening," I asked about the boy. "He's in a coma of some sort. No more thrashing for now," he said. "Newt it still looking for you maybe you should tell him your okay," Chuck said. I nodded and left the house and started walking around not really thinking. I was lost in a deep thought but it was weird I wasn't thinking about anything just walking aimlessly. Soon my name being yelled snapped me awake. I turned around and saw Newt running over to me. He came at full speed and pulled me into a tight hug. "I thought you ran away. I couldn't find you. I was so worried," he said out breath. "I know okay. That boy is he okay," I asked. He sighed. "Yes he will be soon." I looked down. "It's okay as long as no one gets hurt," Newt said. "But that boys hurt," I said my voice cracking. "His name is Catcher," Newt said. "I don't really know him but he must have been in a tough situation to get stung." "Have you ever been stung," I asked. "Yes," he said. "What you have!" I explained. "Yes but obviously I'm fine," he said holding his hands up in defense. "But do you have any memories," I asked lowering my voice. "I did but I can't remover any of them," he said putting his hands down. "Well this hole thing is crazy and stupid," I said honestly. "It maybe crazy and stupid but it's our life and you can't change it," he said looking at me. "You can always change anything you want," I said looking at him looking down at me. Then walked away.

Holy moly I am almost at 100 reads. Please like vote and give me feedback.
-Mac🌚