Chapter 38

He morning could not come soon enough. But when it did I was the first person up. I skipped breakfast and went right over to the maze wall entrances. "The walls don't open for a little bit." I heard someone say from behind me. I turned and saw Minho. "Well I just really hope they are okay." I say anxious. I really hope they are okay but I don't get my hopes up too high. No one has ever survived a night in the maze. Soon more people crowded around the walls entrances and waited. They agreed opening. Big and isn't sounds bouncing around and slowly opening. I looked in nothing. Soon they where opened all the way still nothing. "Told you no one survives a night in the maze." Minho said but had a hurt tone. I looked down in tears. "Look!" Chuck shouted. I shipped my head up seeing Thomas and the other boy carrying Alby. My heart skipped a beat and started beating faster. They where bloody, dirty, and sweaty. Once they got in they set Alby down and he looked dead or close to it. Immediately Thomas pulled me into a tight hug. "I thought you where dead." I breathed out crying slightly. "I'm not." He said holding my closer. I kept holding him afraid if I let go he might run away again. Till I heard someone cough. "Hate to break this cute moment but I think Alby needs help." Minho sarcastically said. We both reluctantly pulled away and help the boy and Alby back to the med jacks. "What happened?" Newt asked. "He was stung I did what I had to do." The boy said Thomas standing next to him looking down. I was scared to even know what happened last night. Soon an Erie scream was made giving shivers down my spine.

-Mac🌚