Chapter 58

All you could hear was breathing. I was frozen in fear. We did it. We actually made it. Well not all we at least lost half the group. Only a few left. But Thomas, Teresa, Newt, and Minho where all okay. I was very happy about that. Soon the door behind us opened blinding is with light. We slowly walked out to see a long hallway with lights shining the way. We had no idea where we were going or if we where safe. Or if we are even out of the maze. No idea but we started walking. Down the long hallway will we saw a door. The first one in a while. Over it was an exit sigh that had red glowing letters. "Really." Frypan said as we all states in shock. It can't be that easy. This is so dumb or a trick. Slowly Thomas entered to see another hallway leading to a big room. But something was wrong. Broken glass every where blinking lights and everything was broken. The worst part was there was people, dead people. They also had guns Minho slid them out of there grasp just in case it was a trick. We slowly walked in confused more now then ever. It was a big room with control panels and buttons. There was a monster of the glade. "So they where watching us." Newt said. This is where they did this from. There was people who put us in here. This was on purpose. Soon on a big screen a lady camp one and started explaining what happened. She told us about the sun flasher hitting the world and destroying the world. Then the flare out break. So they formed W.I.C.K.D to save the world. To put us through these tests and find a cure. But how was this helping making us suffer? She explained how it was all over now but I couldn't believe it. But on the screen there was a commotion in the back. People coming in and killing all the workers. Then the glass behind her. What the hell is going on. "So this is my last mission." She said. Then held up a gun to her head. And pulled the trigger.

Please give feedback.
-Mac🌚