Chapter 30

After those words left Alby's mouth a big commotion. Everyone in the room brook out and started talking. "Yes it's all his fault," "what are we gonna do now," "we are in big klunk." All the words making me more and more nervous about what he meant. "I can assure you everything is fine. We don't know anything for sure. So get back to your work," Gally spoke up loud agents the crowd. Soon everyone slowly got up and left. Leaving me Thomas Newt and Alby. "Come on Greenie we are going to show you around and get you a job," Alby said. I watched as they both left Thomas looking back at me one more time. I nodded and he left. Leaving me and Newt. "What does he mean. By everything is going to change?" I asked standing up and walking up to him. "Nothing i dont know ," he said shaking his head. "No i know you lying. Please tell me I need to know," I said. "Is it about Thomas?" Newt sighed. "It's just a Alby went through the the changing and when he did he had a memory of him and bad things reconnecting to him. I dont know what he won't tell," He said. Wow I was shocked. "What does it mean?" I asked. "I dont know we don't know anything but for sure," he said shrugging his shoulders. I sighed. "Well he can't be that bad maybe it was another guy," I said trying to defend my brother. Newt shrugged again. I walked out and saw Alby walking around with Thomas. He saw me come out and we locked eyes for a second but I looked away when I heard my name being called. It was Minho running over to me. "Hey Arden you want to run the maze I really need to show you something," he said kinda shacked up. "What is it?" I asked curious and concerned. "Ummm," he pulled me over to the side and whispered. "I think I found a dead Griver"

Please give me feedback and like.
-Mac🌚