Chapter 32

It was a loud piercing scream. It sounded like Thomas. I ran away with everyone following. I saw Thomas running from something or someone. The person leaped onto the him and people were all over that person. I ran over to the group grabbing the boy. He was struggling to get away but they held him down. "Life his shirt." Gally said while holding him down. It was lifted up to see and big purple mark. A sting. He was taken away to the slammer the whole way he was screaming. I looked over at Minho. He looked just u as shocked. "When the Griver moved. It must have..." I Tralee off on that last part. Minho nodded obviously thinking the same thing as me. That boy Ben he must have gotten stung. "Well can't we help him." I asked.
" no this is weird getting stung bin daylight." Minho said. I was getting frustrated. "Help him!" I yelled. "We can't not with this staying." Minho said. "What are you gonna do with him?" I asked not really wanting to know the answer. "We have to banish him." Minho answered looking down I gasped. I've heard about it but never seen one. Seems so ruthless. He will obviously die I wish we could help him. But if there's nothing we can do i dont know. Soon later everyone lined up with big pointy sticks and other weird weapons. I saw Minho come out with Ben tied up and straggling. I watched in horror as he was put in the middle being cut free and pushed in the doors. The whole time he was pleading and screaming. He had discoloration in his skin and eyes. And had blood everywhere. I watched as they all pushed him in and the doors closed cutting off his screams. They all looked down saddened as they just killed their friends. I made eye contact with Newt. He had an unreadable expression on his face and I was so scared at this moment. I didn't want to look at any of them. So I did what I do best ran off into the woods.

Please give me feedback I feel like no one likes this book.
-Mac🌚