Chapter 43

I walked outside to see what was the commotion. Then I saw people crowding around the maze entrance. That must mean the boys are back. I didn't want to be here when they got back. I was still upset with them. Maybe I'm overreacting but I can help to and they still treat me like a little helpless girl. I never got stung so i know not going to. I went into the woods this time one the other end of where Gally was so I don't run into him again. I was walking deeper and deeper taking small bites of my apple every here and there. Soon I hit a rock on my foot and I dropped my apple in the dirt. "Crap." I exclaimed out loud. I bent down to pick it up but next to it was a bone. I jumped back with a small scream. Soon I realized there where small bones everywhere. I looked around it looked to be some type of grave yard. I walked around kinda grossed out but I wanted to explore. I walked in little steps trying not to step on any bones. I saw by a tree little carvings in them. I walked over and saw names carved into them. Must be the people who sadly died. I can only imagine. The scariness here can drive you insane and can make you stupid. And stupid gets you killed. Soon I saw Bens name and memories came flooding back. The day Thomas got attacked and the day he was banished. It was horrible. His face will always be in my mind haunting me. I hope I never have to see that again. But I knew better this is not a perfect world and nothing is gonna be easy. I was wondering around for what felt like minutes but it was hours that sky was drifting into a light grey. I was hungry again so I decided to go back to the glade for food. But I was still going to avoid everyone.

Sorry if you don't like these chapters. Oh well /•^•/
-Mac🌚