Chapter 1

I woke up in a metal box. I had no memory. Why can't I remember anything. Oh god I don't know who I am or were I am. Suddenly the box starting moving up. I screamed. I hit the walls trying to hard to break through them. I can't even remember my own name. What's going on. The box stopped then the top opened. I was blinded by the piercing white sunlight that came through. My eyes adjusted to see almost 30 other people that I did not know looking down at my. My heart was thumping and I was so scared. I took no time to think I jumped out of the box and ran past them all. The was a big open grass area. No were to escape. Except a big opening in a wall. I'll go there. I ran but I herd footsteps behind me. So I ran faster. Just as I was about to leave through the opening someone jumped on my back. Pushed me up agents the wall. I could not see anything. I was blinded. I was scared everything hurt and my heart was about to burst. I tried to struggle and get away from this man. But he was strong and held me down. So I kicked him in the leg and he let go. I ran off to the side but the same person seemed to get mad and jumped on me once again. This time hitting my head on the hard stone wall. So hard I blacked out. Maybe from the hot maybe from the fear or maybe both. But all I remember was a voice. A boys soothing voice saying "It's okay I'll be there soon." That's all I remember before I was in some type of coma. I could feel I was on a bed type thing. I could hear voices and footsteps. But I could not move or think. I just lied there waiting to wake up. But wake up to what I don't even know my first name.

Fyi this is before Thomas and even before Chuck. But hope you like this new story.
Ily-Michaela🌚