Chapter 12

I was so scared. More like horrified. I couldn't move. Then someone grabbed my arm and pulled me. It was Minho he was pulling me to run away from that thing. So I did I followed him running as fast as I could. My legs were hurting and my lungs burned. Then Minho took a short right and I couldn't go fast enough so I hit my head on the wall. That thing was so close I couldn't get to Minho. "Arden," Minho screamed. I went left running that thing still on my tail. I ran but I had no idea were I was going. So I took a left and hid behind some vines. They were think and cut into my skin but I don't care. The thing ran right past me and I waited there breathing hard. I got out slowly and I think I lost it. I started walking around looking for Minho or something. I went back the way came. I heard. Something running behind me I whipped out my knife and swing it at the thing. It was only Minho. "Shuk greenie," he said I had made a cut on his check. "Oh Minho I'm so sorry," I said helping him up. "What the hell you could have gotten killed," he said yelling. "Sorry I couldn't move," I Adi looking down. "What ever lets get back your hurt and the doors will be closing soon," he said. We walked the rest of the way. I looked my head was bleeding really bad and I had cuts all over my body. When I got the through the doors there were some boys standing there. Including Gally Alby and Newt. "Where were you," Alby asked. "We ran into some trouble," Minho said. I was taken to the med jackets to be taken care of. After that Newt came in. "Hey how are you," he asked. Sitting next to me. "Fine," I said. "Do you still want to be a runner," he said looking at me. "Yes more now then ever," I said. He sighed. " I was afraid of that, okay but his time your running me next time," he said. "Okay," I said smiling. I was excited for tomorrow.

Wow get it in Newt.
I love you-Michaela🌚