Chapter 49

I walked around because I was too weak to help out around the glade witch made me very annoyed. I was like a lost puppy walking around looking for an owner. But nothing to find. I just realized tomorrow was going to be 3 months in the glade. I wonder what I would be doing for these months of I was out in the real world. This can't be the real world. The real world has to be better. Right? Yes. Nothing to do I asked a few people if they needed help with anything really but of course they said no. So I had nothing to do. I saw Thomas sitting on his bed next to mine looking upset. Even though I didn't want to talk to him after everything. I have to he's my brother and the closest I'll ever get to family in this world for now. I walked over to him and sat next to him not saying anything at first. "You know I do this because I don't want you to get hurt." He said looking straight ahead. I sighed but slowly nodded. "I dont want this to be anymore harder then it needs to be. But obviously of I wasn't there you would have died." He said referring to me going into the maze by myself. I still believe that it would have worked if I knew I made it in without waking up Thomas. "Well maybe i would have found a way out." I retorted. "Yea not with that knee." He said shaking his head. I sighed knowing he was right. "I just want to know things." I said. "Me too." He replied looking at me. I looked at him and hugged him. He wrapped his arms tightly around me. "I love you sis." He said. This made me smile for some reason. "I love you too." I breathed out.

Sorry you know the drill.
-Mac🌚